opinions needed,

first off let me get this straight… if i had the money for insurance and a car i would be driving a 98+ fbody, but… since i dont have the money for that i have to make do with that i have, so
opinions are needed,

1: keep the daytona and rebuild the whole motor with a t4

2: take the turbo and parts from the daytona and put them on the neon rt

3: keep both but transfer the turbo kit onto the neon and keep the daytona in storage for a later project

let me know what you think

keep and mod the daytona, they are much cooler than neon’s

buy an sn 95 mustang and turbo it

build a v6 93+f-bucket with a ls1,scrap the rest!!!

thats my plan

nice opinions lol, the 1 reason i like the neons are they are soooo damn easy to work on, plus you dont see many turbo neons around besides srt-4,

:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: seen that for years

orrrrrrrrr another idea, keep the daytona, keep the neon, turbo the neon, and find a VNT 240hp stock daytona motor with the T4 DOHC and make the daytona RWD :evilsmile

4 buy a dsm

3 works

[QUOTE=turbotalon91]4 buy a dsm

and a few extra tranny’s

i’m stilll on #1 :x:

good thing i got an extry 1 in the shed :kekegay:

buy a real car not a neon, who cares if they are fast, its still a neon. You wreck in that thing u can pretty much close the casket. You may say, i won’t wreck but its the other other guy u gotta watch out for. get something bigger, alteast an f-body or cool truck

agree

i do like dsm’s alot too

i think you should masturbate into a cup and trick OrangeSS into drinking it!

:kekegay:!!!

He’d be all like… “heyyyyyyyy, this tastes familiar!”

:rofl:

I hate to say it, but a late model Neon is probably safer than an 80s Gbody.

Anyway, here’s my :blanyer:

The Daytona is kinda cool. It has a nice uniqueness about it and nobody really builds them. There is nothing cool about the Neon. How much HP can you expect w/ your rebuild and T4 in the Daytona, and how much would you spend? In your shoes I’d probably do the Daytona and throw a ton of suspension at it. Then I’d AutoX the fuck out of it, it could make a great cone-plunker.

Of course this is all given that the Daytona is already shot (I recall you posting you killed the motor). If the Daytona is still a reliable daily driver then just leave it as is and save for the car you want. Shit, I’ve been looking at a few of those LS1s Brian has at JJ’s with projects running through my head. I bet a couple of those Z28s they have can be ready to go under 10k.

-TJ