Just bought a....

LT4 knock module…hope this is as good as ppl on lt1tech.com say it is!!! A lot off ppl on ls1tech say its worth it to…soo idk we will see when it comes in…the say its like a must when you put headers on and even a cam…say the lt1 picks up the louder nose as knock…and advances the timing…soo we will see

Jeff95TA…do u have this on your car??? does any other LT1 owners have this done???

how does that work, and should I get one too…

its real simple…its in the back of ur ecu…ppl say it makes the throttle smooth out…they say for 45 bucks it a huge difference!!!

soo i got one…

now…im looking everywhere for a good place to get my heads done at…i was reading about that guy that jeff dealt with…wonder how long it took to get them done and shipped back???

works for me, Is that a dealer part

quik did his heads for the stang he said they turned out alright.

Yes, I put one in, mainly because the new rocker arms can make the LT1 module pick up false knock.

If you’re stock, I wouldn’t put one in especially if you’re getting knock readings - don’t want to hide an actual problem.

Yes it’s a dealer part.

I think it’s usually around 2-3 weeks, depends on workload. After tax refunds is his busiest time.

cool…i want that LE3 package…did u like the work he did???

did those heads come with springs, valves, retainers, ??? or was that the price for a bare head???

got mine off of ebay…payed total 41 bucks…includes shipping

wow thats alot

mother fucker…i knew u were going to say that…

i cant wait to hear what u could have got it for…im going to shot myself…

pics with a penny after u shoot your self

Heads came fully assembled - bigger valves & springs, titanium retainers. I was very pleased with the work.

The LE3 is a pretty big cam for the street, but that’s your call. I ended up doing the LE2 heads with the LE1 cam, since I use it mainly on the street and wanted to keep as much low end as possible. I would give him a call to talk about what your goals are.

Fun project!

ya…i was going to go with the 847 cam and different heads…but i want to check this guy out…prices look awsome!!!