just got back from taking my post office exam...

i took the clerk/carrier exam today to become (hopefully) a full time carrier or clerk. i felt like i did really good, so hopefully i will be full time and have full benefits plus a fatty pension plan. and not to mention super duper good pay… w00p w00p for me

i know you guys dont care, i’m just stoked that i think i did a good job today. i’ll find out in 6 weeks on what i got

:cool:

congrats

now bring me my mail, punk :smiley:

i care, thats exactly what i want to do. how do you get into it?

they had open registration on there website for the test. but its been closed. next time they have it though i will keep you in mind and post up the call ID number then you can go take the test.

thanks man. My grandfather was a post man and he died before i was born so its something i always wanted to do to make my mom happy.

not to be a dick, but why not do something to make yourself happy?

its kinda tough to get in to deliver mail. but if you want to do work at the mail facility that is always easy to get into. they are always looking for people to work there

Congrats george

Crazy postman on the loose!!!

Congrats george! :blue: hopefully they pick u

making my mom happy would be making my self happy, plus all the benifits george mentioned above. sound like a good gig to me.

whatever floats your boat. the benefits are nice though.

werd up… deliver that mail bish!

cliff clayton… hey sam poor me another beer…wait you can say that to type r sam the foster house can be your cheers… and now you can yell i am going postal and mean it

Good luck and don’t shoot anyone.

Good luck. Maybe in a few years I’ll be working for the post office.

Clavin

pour

:rofl:

ohhh dude I hope you get a city route so you have to wear one of those snazzy outfits.