Just saw X-Men 3

Just saw X3. Worth checkin’ out. Coulda been a bit longer, but it was still pretty good. If any of u see it, be sure to stay til the end of the credits. There’s more!!!

Oh dam that was today that came out? What theaters have it? i though it was not till the 26th

Nice! I wanna go see that tomorrow.

it did look cool

it’s official release date is 5/26. Select theatres (such as Cinemark…wink wink) will have a special screening tonite at midnight. We got our prints Wednesday afternoon, so i was able to see it last night.

Well looks like there will be a xmen 4 comeing out. But i didnt get a chanse to stay for after the credits do me a favor and pm me saying what i missed please

you missed about 10 seconds of movie.

Was a good ass movie though. i reccomend it

there is 4 different snipits after the credits, read IMDB to get the run down…

it was a damn good movie

I thought it sucked ass. to much all over the place. like the birdman. he was in it for what 3 scenes total? what was his purpose in the whole movie. I think they left it open if they want another one but I doubt there will be

Think there will be a xmen 4?

there are supposed to be 5 movies, and i don’t think thats birdman i think’s it’s angel

I don’t care what he is but he served no purpose to the movie. where was nightcrawler too?

there are supposed to be 5 movies, and i don’t think thats birdman i think’s it’s angel

Not to sure about 5 movies. If you have seen this 1 a ton of xmen where taken out i guess you can say

actually is it 6 movies in total

next one is about wolverine called marine before xmen

then magneto in a concentration camp before xmen

then xmen evolution

It was all about being proud of who you are even if it goes against the grain and what society tells you to be. It’s about being yourself and not trying to be something you aren’t to fit in.en’t to fit in.

I couldn’t find that info on the IMDB site but did find a lot of other interesting trivia for the film. The people at the theater specifically mentioned to everybody when selling the tickets and then admitting people to the auditorium to stick around and watch the last scene after the credits. A few people had no idea what it meant since the single scene that set it up earlier in the film was largely forgetable.

Overall, the movie was enjoyable but I am a bit pissed that they killed off or removed the powers of so many characters. The Phoenix plot line was hardly fleshed out and they should have made the movie longer to make some of the subplots more complete. IMO this was the weakest of the three movies so far. With all that said, I am interested in seeing a Wolverine prequeal if they do indeed make one.

Yea i liked it. But like you said it could’ve been a bit longer

Some parts were kinda cheesy but I liked it cause Im a big nerd.