X-Men: Last Stand Post-Credits Scene?

LInk:
http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/709/709574p1.html

Cliffs:
At the theater this weekend, when the credits roll, when the audiences begins to filter out of the exits… keep your seat. And then, perhaps, share this little secret with a few of your friends: the movie isn’t over.
Article:

Message to X3 Moviegoers
Seeing The Last Stand this weekend? IGN has an important tip.
by [email=“shead@ign.com”]Steve Head

May 22, 2006 - You’re planning to see X-Men: The Last Stand this weekend, right? We expect most of you are. That being the case, apart from our regular reporting on the movie, IGN FilmForce now asks you to do one important thing. If you’re an X-Men fan, you’ll regret it if you don’t! At the theater this weekend, when the credits roll, when the audiences begins to filter out of the exits… keep your seat. And then, perhaps, share this little secret with a few of your friends: the movie isn’t over.

We don’t want to spoil anything for you, but we want you to know that the scene that follows isn’t your typical post-credits tack-on. It’s a coda for one of the main characters. The scene is maybe 30 seconds in length, but it’s enough. And it will surely be one of the more talked moments in the fan community.

Think you know what this scene is? Guess all you want, but chances are that you won’t see it coming.

Major mutant war happens this Friday! Wolverine yells, “Hold the line!” - that stand’s not easy. All you have to do is hold on through the end credits - that’s much easier. You don’t want miss the coda!

looking forward to seeing this this weekend…
…also looking forward Superman Returns(preview for it is Mission ImpossibleIII)

thanks for the heads up :tup:

this and the omen are 2 biggies I want to see this year

omg

buttsecksssss

Now wouldn’t it be funny if there was nothing after the credits and everyone just sat around for no reason… :smiley:

I’m sure there’s something there worth seeing though. Either way, I’ll be at a theater Friday night for Nerdstock '06 part 1

is there a meet for this? i want to see this BAD. when is everyone going? ugh i cant wait. i cant friggen wait. this movie is gonna rule

it’s an orgy scene, instead of claws wolverine expands 5 vibrators from his hands.

OH IT’S THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!!!

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=230261#post230261
:kisses:

coda is a good word.

I cant wait to see it. Its gonna rock!

I’m seeing it this friday with a couple of friends… looks to be an awesome movie! :smiley:

sweet thanks for the heads up. i want to see every second of xmenny goodness :slight_smile: XMEN nerds FTW :tup:

hopefully thurs @ midnight…

Does it start at midnight or is that when people are trying to get there by?

Starts at midnight.

Which theater? lol

im going to regal transit on saturday at 1030am

Me, Choda, and Jack are goin to Regal on transit for the 12:00 show tonight woooot!!! I can’t wait.

http://pix.nofrag.com/e3/25/abd592e928c8916a310b68ead8a4.gif