Just Some Recent Pics

pittspeed told me to post more

“Hello Tigawoods it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?”

good weather this weekend so i decided to take some pictaro’s

looks good bro

Looks good. I like the white steelies better.

OZ St185 rally knock off rims!

:rofl: :rofl:

cool

Lookin’ good Mike!

thanks guys

maybe i should get a more interesting subject

not too many people are interested in my car

oh well

I don’t mind the car, but how bout more of the surroundings, I know you got some funky lens to do some wide shots.

Damnit i like large scenic pics!

i used my 70-300 lens with these ones so i couldnt really do a scenic pic.i do have a wide lens but i am NEVA EVA using it again, it blurs around the edges and that annoys the hell out of me

this is probably the best one that i had taken using the wide lens

That sure is a nice truck!!!

I use my wide lens to get super close … and get cool shots like this

That truck is hawt.

Sick pics mike

You should pull your car into that barn and do a shoot in there. The first shot is the strongest composition wise but it looks like you metered off of the sky which is why the car is underexposed.

i noticed that after i put them on my mac, and in the viewer when i was taking the pictures but i really didnt care at that point, i was hurrying home to eat haha. the people wont let me put my car anywhere but on the the driveway. i will however have a better backdrop to do a photoshoot mid-june. i had used it once before, but i didnt have my camera then. once i finish dropping my car, and my buddy finishes his ka-t project we are going to this spot again

abandoned airplane hangar