Just upgraded my pc....

I have always been an AMD guy…but got an excellent deal through work… -Q6600 quad core processor with 8mb cache -Intel Media Center MB PCI-E 16 -Vista -All for $199.00 -Installed 2GB of Crucial Ballistic DDR2 PC800 Dual Channel Memory This fucking Screams!!!

ohh baby, Intel is the way to go, they make the best processors. 32 bit vista =(. u can only have 3.75 gigs of ram. haha thats the only downside looks good

Rating 1.0 :lol:

The core 2’s are fun little chips… But 2gb mem? You need more than that…

did you upgrade the HD so you can load more shirtless pics?

:lol: zing

Might be seeing you in VA soon btw

No but I did get a 22" W-I-D-E- Screen monitor so I can fit both of your girlfriend’s titties in one view.

I went with a 32-bit OS because I dont see the need for 64-bit. 2GB is good for now…running it at dual channel and it’s fast. Memory meter only using 40-50%.

weak attempt at being funny…

plus you need way more ram than 2gb, I kill that crap running two programs

What apps do you run that require that much memory? You tell me that running a few browser windows, photoshop and media player require more than 2GB? I have not had any problems thus far.

Rate your windows experience again…

Only one??? :tdown: Gotta go DUAL 22" Widescreens!!!

Not a bad setup, especially seeing I just paid like $260 for just that C2Q6600; but mines a e0.

one monitor, 2gb ram, and 32 bit os…I thought this was the huge nerd section…

:gtfo:

One monitor 22" Samsung Wide Screen…Enough for what I do…

2GB…so far only 50% utilization

32-bit OS…runs fine with no issues…64-bit OS pointless at this time…

Realize the price though… that’s CHEAP for what he got…

Hell, spent more than that on just ONE monitor (Samsung 22" widescreen, DVI-D, 2ms responce; 226BW), or JUST that processor… so he got a hell of a deal.

Yup…Intel Q6600 proc, Intel MB DG33TL and Vista Premium all for $199.00 Who can say no to that??

Just say no to Vista

LOVE Vista…I say no to XPP

No to VISTA for me as well… XPP…

Too many programs that I use have issues with Vista currently… Pro/E especially from what I’ve been told.

wipe it all and run Ubuntu