JW Ultra Bell install under way TH-400

LOL, Brodix Alumin. block 383 super stroker Afr 215 rasied runner heads 2.108/1.7 titanium valves, JE forged 6.0 pistons, 6.0 alumin teflon sealed h-beam rods, true roller, crane retro Bblower/nitrious cam stage 3, dual quad 750, Rocker girdles, push rod guides, ARP top to bottom, 14-71 on a SBC, custom intake made from weiand, to match the block, 11.5 underdriven, swaped the steel gears from the blower internals to titanium gears, blower rotors sent out for teflon sealing, bds blower intercooler , 2.25 headers, Theres still more but heres the gist of it.

:doh:

god damn thats sweet!!!

have u ever made a good 1/4 mile pass?if so time?

I trailor the car to FL, in the summers to work/race, that track is very cool about times and booting ppl off, I had 10.2 inch bfg drag radial, broke lose eveytime so I had to easy off the line a then get into it best on those tires was 10.01, buddy had MT slicks for his GN, hit a 9.15 after some practice still not launching right, went with boxed lowers, adjustable uppers, custom rear bracing, seat braces, bigger sway bar, tubbular a arms different shocks, way better springs and used my buddies front skinnies seeing as I was using his rears already, 8.53 after track corrdinator came over and asked are you sure you stuff is approved, meaning SFI, So I showed him the stickers, which is all approved and still current , seeing as I have tint on the car you cant see inside, heres where it hurt, “caged” uggggggghhhhh no helemt, walmart special, Drag Lic, no. at which I was smiling while he was laughing and said he could fine me but I dont knwo about that, any ways, just said park it!

heres the #'s

60’ 330’ 1/8 ET 1/8 MPH 1000’ 1/4 ET 1/4 MPH C Year Model Stock CI Cam Head Intake PA Trans

1.31 3.401 5.498 130.27 6.901 8.531 160.9 N 85 SS N 383 N N Carb SC A3

fcuking sweet!

Found some new heads dont know much about them I am running the AFR 215 raised runner, tested against the AFR 227cc they flow better, But I recently saw some 230cc eagle heads, anyone know anything about them ,