k20 I-VTEC FULL SWAP

i gotta k20a3 with 40k on it came out of a rsx base
iv got a complete swap axles to computer
wanna trade for full b series swap

call er text 518 774 6645

bumpppppppp trade me

Maybe you should make an intro thread before you try to sell an engine. Just and idea. Usualy people don’t like your first post being a classified.

:thumbup

i said this for a long time, but clearly nobody really cares. other vBulletin based web forums have it set up so that you cannot view/post anywhere else in the forum unless your first post is in the forums introduction section. Another has it setup so that in order to post in ANY classifieds section you must be a member for 30 days and have 50 LEGITIMATE posts.(evolutionm.net)

just an idea for the admin people :thumbup

Yeah I agree with that type of thinking. Even if you can have people vouch for you on the site or at least say hello somewhere else on the forum. It just seems like you only join the site to try to sell shit otherwise.

ofcourse its not my concern anymore.:yas!!

I smell pumpkins and incest. I don’t think this, ahem, new user needs much introduction.

Haha i was thinking the same thing…

well i mean idk im tryin to sell an engine wat else you want me to say lol?

The point is you should be an active member of the forum before you try to sell shit to its members. Or at least make an intro thread and get to know a couple people. Or learn to spell.

yup.

Who trades a K-Series for a B-Series…?

Shit, I’ll trade you a fully running D15b7, a z6 block, and a full D16y7 motor for your K-Swap…

Depends on the motors man…

its a poopy k20

hes from amsterdam and speaks spanish. need i say more?

how about price? does it come with harness and mounts?

ill give u a bare ls motor with nothing else for your base k20 swap

are you trying to sell this or not?

he is tryin to trade me for my ls vtec swap