KA-T HELP!!

OMG i cant beleive i overlooked one of the most important things in this shat… im gettin this turbo kit all together and i dont know anything about turbo oil lines. Where do they go and stuff?

Start here…

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/beta/showthread.php?t=12982 (Maximum Boost)

… ok so im gettin this kit together is there somthing im missing guys?

KA Manifold
Apexi Universal FMIC
Vibrant turbo piping and connectors
Wix 4 Port Filter Base Kit
K&N Filter for VH45DE
2JZGTE Iridium plugs
NTK O2 Sensor
oil lines
I still need an SR20 Elbow/Downpipe

what are you tuning it with? what maff are you running? injectors? fuel pump? clutch?

ACT race clutch, Trying to get a Walbro pump, and not sure were to get the MAF yet or how to hook it up wish i could get one already wired but w.e and no idea on tuning but i was gunna go with AEM or Greddy system

i got a z32 maf and sr20 det maf and injectors if your interested

aem eh? you plan on spending 1500 on an ecu and your trying to get a fuel pump?? you need to stop posting questions on every forum you can think of and do some research.

first you need to figure out how much you can/want to spend on this project. there is A LOT more to it then sticking a big turbo on a car and calling it a day. a good tune is INCREDIBLY important. do some looking around before you get too far into this.

im kinda doing this little by little so as not to get ahead of myself and i figure ive got about $2200 to put into this project for just this season
… hence why i ask so many question, so i can do this the rite way

with that budget youll be lucky to get it running. focus on your tune BEFORE anything. you dont need an intercooler yet. DO NOT use iridum plugs. they are gay and expensive.
mainly you will need before ANYTHING is
-TUNE
-Clutch
-injectors
-fuel pump
-exhaust

worry about the rest as you go along.

thats very true,i think im gunna have to save for a bit for tuning tho so im gunna put this on hold for a couple months at least till the snow melts. im looking into E manage ultimate ritnow, i really wanted to go with AEM but $ … any body else know a good system to use for KA-T?

megasquirt! look it up.

megasquirt on ka sucks, not sucks but will take you ages to set up unless you used magasquirt in the past.
aem is way overprised for fetures you may never use on your car.
greddy is a piggy back and will not give you the control you want over timing maps.

Ka love factory ecu’s, get nistune and call it a day. Load in some existing tunes correct inj/maf combo and save $500 for dyno time at least.

i