ka24de engine, tranny,auto, low kms

I’ve the motor and the car it came out of both are very clean i dont think the price is high at all for the condition the motor set is in.

he’s a good guy and its a good sale if u dont intend on buying it or just wana post stupid shit like 1.00 bob just get off the forums i hate when people like you post stupid shit on my threads aswel

the motor is still complete. in 4 days i will start to part out, so anyone who wants it complete it is $700 firm. if someone were to buy it complete but only needing the engine and tranny but nothing else on it you could probably make your money back parting it out, i just dont want to have to take parts off. ill put a few pics on tomorrow so you can see the shape its in.

i have a bumper for sale it is in primer perfect condition. its off a 93 240 . Also have a hood , its in ok condition off a 93 240

hey i would be interested in the engine and tranny but i’m only willing to pay $500. if you want to keep the tranny to make up the extra cash thats fine by me. but 500 cash and i’ll pick it up. let me know via pm. the reason i’m not willing to pay 700 for it is i can (and i’ve done my reasurch, son neo and ebay) get a kade engin, harness, sensors 5 speed trany, and ecu for $800 picked up) the best one i found had 100 thousand km on it. but to me a few extra km’s is worth all the extra parts i would be getting.

dibs on free block!

^^^ YOU WANT ONE??

Come pick it up

PS
I’m serious

Ready to part it out?

Sold it yesterday