KA24E/DE IPP Stroker Kit

Well now. If you’re serious about building a KA24, check out IPPs stroker kit. Not bad for $2,000.

http://www.importperformanceparts.net/imports/strokerkits_nissan.html

If you’re too lazy to click,

$2gs gets you

Forged 3.75" crank
Forged Pistons (your choice of bore/C/R)
Forged Steel Pins
Piston Pin Locks
Plasma Moly Racing Rings
4340 H-beam rods
High performance rod and main bearings
Comes balanced

For $2,800 you can buy an assembled short block.

Cheaper than an SR clip, and it will handle way more than anything OEM could dream of.

not too bad, but USD $, so that SR comparison may be a little off;

Mailing Address
Flatlander Racing
24 Elm Street
Plaistow, NH 03865

Heh, well …

A bit off sure, but for a completely bulletproof stroker short block, a decent price.

Just imagine what it would cost to build a forged 2.8 SR20DET :run:

I really like IPP. I’ve bought stuff from them before, and they do custom orders for pretty decent prices. I had a custom copper head gasket made through them for about a bill.

They have an awesome TOGA gasket set for the KA with a 30psi MLS head gasket.

that is fucking sick!

I wonder what it can rev to though? Even with ultralight components i’d be surprised if it could rev past 7000rpm

you wouldn’t need it to rev any higher than 7000-7500rpm at 2.8L

man thats huge.

where do you see 2.8L?

I see:

What is our Stroker Kit?
IPP’s stroker kit consists of 5.5mm more stroke that when added to the increased bore = 440cc more cubes of usable power!

Your engine before & after!
With Original CC’s = 2389cc’s
New 102mm stroke.
Max cc’s 2614 (90.5mm bore)

I got 2.8 from the “extra 440cc of usable power.” So, ok, it’s a 2.614L

So, KA-T guys, how’d you like your turbo to spool 30% sooner?

No need for high revs to produce power. Besides, fully balanced assembly will rev much higher than stock. For more $ they’ll knife edge it, and use lightweight pins.

This thing, properly set up should make mad power. Basically everything that makes a KA a desireable starting point has been increased dramatically, and it’s shortcomings have been eliminated.

This would be a great motor to thrash on day in and day out, and not need 30 psi of boost to make decent power, have an ass load of torque

by all means, I’d thin I’d rather it than my SR, but I read it and those 2 different displacement #'s had me scratching my head

2389cc + 440cc = 2829cc = 2.8L

Am I missing something here?

Kit’s good for N/A but not for boost.

The KA’s Stroke/Bore Ratio is maxed out anymore would hinder your reving possibilites, and potentially cause damage.

displacement equals power i am a redneck and this is what i belive , the bigger the better, no replacement for displacment none nothing at all , bigger means better science dont mean shit. what u mean fucked up rod/stroke rashio , i stroke my rod all the time and i never end up with any kind of rashio .

bigger is the same as looser, looser pussy mean u can fuck faster and be done quicker therefore my car will be faster and ill run the race quicker cuz sex is like a race who ever is done first wins( i always win)with a bigger engine cuz bigger menas looser :stuck_out_tongue:

WTF??? ^
That kit sounds like the business. I’d love a ultra torquey KA turbo. That would be so sick.