Ka24e-t 113 hp / 405ftlbs *PICTURES*

Ok first of all, If you dont know what you are talking about DO NOT post a single thing.
Second, who ever thinks the dyno was mis-calibrated, It was not. Derrick Dodge is almost the biggest Chrysler dealership in CANADA, and biggest and has the best Rep in edmonton.
It is located argyll and calgery trail.
So, no the dyno was not fucked.
I am apprenticing as a heavy duty desiel tech, under the SHOP FORMAN. so i know what the fuck im talking about.
For those of your who flamed on the last thread about me getting my funds from my parents, fuck you. I worked my fucking ass off and you WILL NOT say that i just bought all my shit. I had to Fab every single peice. not because i had to, but because i wanted to. Unlike some poeple who just buy there shit.

For those of you who Dont have a clue as to what a dyno does. agian, DO NOT POST if you dont know what your taling about

“Gear Ratios Manual Automatic
1st 3.321 2.785
2nd 1.902 1.545
3rd 1.308 1.000
4th 1.000 0.694
5th 0.759 N/A
Rev 3.657 2.272”

.3 of Torque multiplication in 3rd gear is a fucking lot. It will alter TORQUE on any MPH DYNO. not horse. TORQUE.
I know you dyno straight through in 4th. im not stupid. I have been doing this for along time. I wanted an accurate HORSE POWER pull, I didnt care about torque at that moment in time.

There is a fuck load of pictures. and dyno sheets. Hope that clears some shit up.

What is the point of this thread?? Just asking before i lock, this has flame fest written all over it. Fab skills…Dont flatter yourself.

Post this on www.homemadeturbo.com

They will appreciate this alot more than the fags around here.

What kind of bullshit dyno shows MPH and not RPM? LOL

Those numbers are fucked. There is no way they are possible.

Horsepower = Torque x RPM / 5252

Why because they can share the embarasment of rocking a setup like that?

There is no point in locking this thread. Before you guys make a post, read our forum rules, as they are enforced. There is NO reason for this to become a “flame fest”

Its the dyno. It wasn’t calibrated properly, or something fucked off.People that know Mystang dynos on ka-t alrady pointed it out.
"If you are running the car on a MPH based power test, you have to set the car to a specific rpm in the gear you want to run the car in, when you do this, and if you dont do it correctly it gives VERY weird readings. Also, if your using an inductive pickup, or and optical pickup for the RPM and something goes haywire with it, it also gives you a very crazy reading. "
You know how everytime you go dyno you sit and rev in specific gear first so operator gets everything calibrated before taking an acctual run.

But on the other hand look at little diesel jetta what is it like 2l diesel engine with a tiny diesel turbo and kamoob 100 hp and 250+ tq at 2200rpm.Well ka is equalient to 4L diesel engine AND oem timing map sets quiet a toruque curve. EXEPT jetta runs 30psi+ to get there.
So i dunno anymore… just go take a run at Travis’s shop or something that will clarify things.

Something is messed. Torque and HP cross at 5252 RPM, no matter the gear, no matter what dyno your on.

And it might have been a LONG time ago but since when did 3rd gear only go from 40 mph to 60 mph (65 km/h to 95 km/h).

Also how did the dyno pick up RPM?? I am definatly betting the dyno was picking up a messed up RPM signal or it was going off the distributer thinking it was a 6 or 8 cylinder

And as a mod please no personal attacks like the last topic, Just feel free to comment on the info.

And as a mod please no personal attacks like the last topic, Just feel free to comment on the info.

Sorry bora, ADMIN

anyone know where the voltage on the AFM runs up??? And how many volts your AFM would be runnin with 400+tq… Someone find that info and problem proved!!!

Sorry bud but nobody is going to agree unless you actually posted facts!!! Like no RPM/A/F… Post that or find out how this was hooked up… Nobody is going to take this serious with the amount or sry lack of information.

Like do you blame us??? This shit is wacked

That maf is just like a stock SR maf, they run out about 280 HP but i have no idea on TQ, as it is based on airflow

Man i think your best bet is to just take it to another shop here in town and get her dyno’d again. Not trying to bash or anything, but those numbesr really are obviously wrong. I mean if you went there for an accurate HP reading and got an incorrect reading (which it seems to be), then that would be the logical thing to do.