Put car on dyno.....

I had a chance for a free pull a few weeks ago.

241 @ the wheels. No torque reading though as the rev. had no signal.

gt2871r @ stock boost for this turbo (12psi)
Apexi PFC with a Empathy base tune I downloaded
740cc injectors
z32 mafs
ect…
Can’t wait to get this thing tuned by Dan. If I ever get around to calling him… Sorry Dan!!

7psi…

injectors/MAFS?

you should make serious JAM after you have a date with Dan…

gt2871s base actuator is around 11-12psi

car is def missing some power though

You can do the math and figure out the torque… If I can find the formula I’ll post it…

Torque = 5252 * horsepower / RPM

Thats will give you an estimate of torque

post your numbers after Dan finishes up with it.

I guess we’ll have to wait for a good tune from ol’ Danno before we get some real numbers!

We can do better :slight_smile:

I would think that your reading was 241 torque, as that is what the dyno measurs. and you couldnt calculate your HP because you didnt have RPM

I could be wrong of course but I always was under the impression the dyno measured torque

A dynapack measures TQ…all others do not…they calculate TQ based on the time it takes to move a known mass x distance.

A Dynojet, for example, knows the weight and diameter of it’s drum. You then tell it you want your car to run from 2000rpm to 7000rpm (via an ignition pickup) and by measureing the time it takes to do that, can derive work done (or TQ)

I had a chance for a free pull a few weeks ago.

241 @ the wheels. No torque reading though as the rev. had no signal.

gt2871r @ stock boost for this turbo (12psi)
Apexi PFC with a Empathy base tune I downloaded
740cc injectors
z32 mafs
ect…
Can’t wait to get this thing tuned by Dan. If I ever get around to calling him… Sorry Dan!!

7psi…

injectors/MAFS?

you should make serious JAM after you have a date with Dan…

gt2871s base actuator is around 11-12psi

car is def missing some power though

You can do the math and figure out the torque… If I can find the formula I’ll post it…

Torque = 5252 * horsepower / RPM

Thats will give you an estimate of torque

post your numbers after Dan finishes up with it.

I guess we’ll have to wait for a good tune from ol’ Danno before we get some real numbers!

We can do better :slight_smile:

I would think that your reading was 241 torque, as that is what the dyno measurs. and you couldnt calculate your HP because you didnt have RPM

I could be wrong of course but I always was under the impression the dyno measured torque

A dynapack measures TQ…all others do not…they calculate TQ based on the time it takes to move a known mass x distance.

A Dynojet, for example, knows the weight and diameter of it’s drum. You then tell it you want your car to run from 2000rpm to 7000rpm (via an ignition pickup) and by measureing the time it takes to do that, can derive work done (or TQ)