My car was dyno tuned today

Ran into a few MAF problems, will continue on monday.

Anyone want to guess how much WHP I’ll have?

It’s a S14 SR with a T3/4 and 550cc btw, running on 91 octane @ 1 - 1.2 bar.

263whp?

276whp

i am going to go cocky abnd say 300
so what was it man

hmmm, with Paul tuning it…

i’m gonna go with 290+whp

1bar = 300-305rwhp
1.2bar = 320-330rwhp

you have cams right?

that smy guessi dont know the exact turbine specs

290-310whp…

What are the specs on the turbo?

he is running 91 with mass air problems… don’t know if that will result in higher numbers…lets make it interesting…closest buy’s coffee nxt wednesday for being so smart :beer: lol

280hp, 300lb/ft

ill say no more than 380 since the injectors cannot do more 8)

How much horsepower does a piston make coming out the side of a block made of popcans? :wink:

^^^ thats just asking for trouble :slight_smile:

I love it.

I’m going to guess 315whp @ 1.0bar

If those are the only mods and the engine itself is bone stock plus your using a stock maf (which was the prob?) my guess is the 250whp area

Sasha said you have cams ? if so I’d guess some other decent mods which would put my guess to the 280whp-300whp (if the stock maf can handle that?)

260 camel power

On who’s dyno?? If it’s paul’s, whatever number it spits out is useless.

care to elaborate or speak useless smack?

He can’t print graphs, all you can do is watch a screen and try and catch what numbers are flashing on it.

Last car I saw make 240 to the wheels on paul’s dyno made 280+ on a dynojet with the exact same setup just a different person tuning.

Happy?

Ok, the suspense is killing me…come on Quincy…on with the numbers
already :squint:

Like I said, some problems with the MAF and will be continued on monday. No numbers yet.

Turbo I think is a T03/04E.

It’s a 300zx MAF not a stock MAF. Other than that the engine is stock! No cams!

The dyno won’t be that accurate, I agree. But it is not completely off. It measured 220whp on stock s14 turbine at 12psi. I don’t think I would be anywhere close to making 280whp with that setup.

Results will be posted as soon as I post it. Hope the engine will hold 1.2 bar without killing itself.

:beer: