keep yo brim flat nigga! (scrapped old song. new riff up. thoughts?)

you are just too awesome for words.

this rules.

I have serious interest in directing the music video. A friend of mine that lives in LA produces rap videos, and I can ask him for advice.

I think this is a good place to start (NWS for language):

oooh can I make a cameo in my little jon outfit

ur gonna need to start coming up with more rap names, so anyone and everyone u know can get in on the video, probably about 30-40sec of shout outs at the end would finish it up nicely.

locutus better get a shout out

I’m from Oakland too…and im so black im purple…dibs on being your driver when you’re famous.

Or the guy opening the crystal in the video!

:lol:

i wana be the dude in the back of the car doing all kinds of crazy shit, lol i know u know who im talkin bout

to everyone: keep your eyes open for a scrapper for the vid, thats going to be a must

F-Bods laying sick heaters in the video for sure!!!

you should do this…even if you are taking it as a joke…look at all the rappers out there who rap about the dumbest things ever and make cash money…
One song that sticks out in my head is…
I gots money in the bank…shorty what ya drank?
Worst song ever but i love it…and he probly made so much

Even if you think it sucks and so do other people…im sure you can make some cash out of this ordeal

I want my rap name to be dj one nut

ROFL

ok. i wrote some music. It’s my first time ever using FL Studio, so be kind… However, all the beats and shit were written by me. There are no loops in this mix at all. There are no lyrics on here yet.

i don’t know how to change the EQ on FL, so the bass is up too high kinda… but you get the idea. The lyrics fir perfectly, idk how easy it will be for you guys to see how they go, but i think it’s pretty straight forward.

I think that i may re-write as a “clubbier” track tho. This one wound up sounding real goth/electronic… Like i said, it was my first try.

http://uploadfile.putfile.com/getfile/11633-45hc840daslasha51-48177video94-b7sslash31511143872.mp3

goddamnit, you can’t view source hotlink anymore. here’s the putfile link:

http://media.putfile.com/Keep-Ya-Brim-Flat

lol sounds like a hip-hop version of super mario brothers.

yeah, like i said. it’s real electronic sounding… the stock samples that come with fruity loops all seem to be geared toward writing metal and techno songs. I’m trying to get better instrument samples…

The last thing i want is to write a techno song. Techno is the worst shit ever.

fixed

oh yeah, what was i thinking techno is great :roll2:

pause…

NOT!

i get inspired by the blunts too
ill front you if you hang with a bunk crew
i roam the strip for bones to pick
When i find one, i’m done. take her home and quickly do this
I need not explain this
A-Plus is famous, so get the anus