Kegerator / Conversion Kit / Parts

I have a full size fridge that I have torn down and rebuilt to hold two kegs. I need the CO2 tank, lines, regulator etc… I am ideally looking for a tower setup that I will run lines from said fridge to my bar, but a thru door setup will be fine temporarily if anyone wants to part with one.

Let me know
Mike

if you cant find used. you can buy new from KegWorks.com they are local and you can pick up all supplys local at there store/warhouse in the north towns

That will be my option this weekend if I can not find anything here. I just didn’t want to spend $400 when I could get used for a fraction of the price.

i figured. not sure if you knew about the place. great bunch of people there. iv bought alot from them. cant wait to have a build in bar though

Thanks for the heads up at least. I have never gone there, as this is the first actual bar that I am putting together. It is small as my basement is small, but my next house will have a 2200 sq.ft. basement that will allow me some room for a real setup! Then I will be more willing to spend the $$ on good equipment.