Kennedy Commons is AWESOME!!!! smoke and fly

tht was me… i was jus looking for a spot to smoke a jay and drink a coffee… didnt feel lik comming out wasnt in the right mood i had jus finished work

selfish guy… doesnt share^^^

lol jks

lol i dnt kno any one tht was there… next tuesday ill come with a blunt… .finish work 12am so ill b there jus after

Awesome, it’s not like the cops don’t monitor these boards. srsly, if that’s the crap going down at meets it’s no wonder we’re labeled.

dnt drink and drive smoke and fly

Seriously? Keep that stuff to yourself. There’s no need to flaunt that shit.

“Don’t drink and drive, smoke and fly” is something one would say if they were in high school and driving around in their first car.

If that’s all you want to boast about if you come to these meets then don’t bother showing up. What once was a big 240 meet has been reduced mainly to a group of good friends. There’s no place for people to boast about the ‘cool’ things they do.

i was jus jkn arnd tlkn shit… relax yo… nd everytime im at a meet im smoking weed with my friends and who evers around… so there is room and its not boastin thts the shit i do whereever and wenever… i thought it wud b a funny post after prozac’s comment abt police… sorry i like to get high… last time i went i sat in my car alone smoked and left… and ur tellin me ur not boastin abt the “cool” shit u did with ur friends at tht meet? or u jus there tlkn abt 240s till morning? w.e. is cooool for u im sure u boast at the meet since its all friends… no1z flauntin shit hommezzzz

Really dude? Sentences, grammar, spelling and punctuation. Please use them. Thanks.

if u cant read tht ur retarded… wht does tht hav to do with nething?

Yeah, clearly I’m the retarded one…

Dont fuck my thread up, just leave.

i dnt c y i hav to type with all tht shit… this aint no test or any form of document or anything really important for it to b correct… u can still read it cant u? if its hard to understand try and sound it out

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

im not the one fuckin up shit… re read tht shit and c who starting it

We shouldnt have to. Its annoying and it makes you look stupid, and I know I’m not just talking for myself when i say that. Put in abit more effort and type out all the letters in a word. People might then take you seriously and you wont look like you dropped out of highschool. Friendly advice.

i can careless wht u or ne1 else thinks abt me. u can all read this shit jus fine. judging me on how i type? and i aint no drop out. tak me seriously for what? its website to buy and sell shit abt 240z, im here for parts. fck wht u think. u all start shit for no reason… u dnt want it with me. fckn sensitive

Can we have this moron banned? Seriously, this guy is as much of a moron as DJ-Infinit or a_ahmed.

Seriously motherfucker. Learn to fucking type. You’re not in fucking high school anymore.

And as much of a retard as you think Trev is, you’re the biggest fucking retard for not even knowing anything about your own fucking car. You do realize that you’re on SON240SX, yet you’re typing about a 240Z.

Dumb cunt. Don’t fucking show up this Tuesday.

Also, no one believes that you’re not a drop out. Type properly and may be you’ll have some credibility. Otherwise, you’re just a failure with another rotted to shit S13.

srsly… don’t make a post like this again.

i havent read it in full, i’m simply referencing the grammar…

take an extra moment and type in english

Maybe is one word Miki.

you should work on your people skills and how u respond and talk to others seriously. i didn’t do u shit homes. and for u start all this shit over pretty much nothing and now talking shit is really pissing me off. ill stop with the improper grammar and shit since it seems to piss everyone off so much as best as i can. i don’t give a fuck if u believe me or not about high school. who the fuck are you to me? just remember you started it with the wrong mother fucker
and i meant 240’s.
fucking loser. want me banned? lmfao. that wont stop me from coming to your little meets and fucking shit up. I wasn’t boasting about shit. stop catching feelings from one dumb comment that was meant to be a joke. I’m not the one labeling your meets when last time i was there this dude got in his s13 took a big pipe hit and fucking drifted his way out to Kennedy, then drifted the on ramp to 401. so don’t say cops label u shit because of me smoking a spliff. i been pulled over by so many cops wen it comes to weed and you know how many tickets I’ve had? NONE! they always let me go. i think there more concerned about the illegal drifting u guys do and not me sitting with a spliff relaxing after a nights work. fucking chill bro. have anything else to say to me ill be at the meet tonight.
also my s13 is far from rusting, not even close to rotten. better than an ugly Miata with a mustache.

lol this got way out of hand. Dude no one has threatened you and wants to start anything. No e-thugs here , just community.
So drop it and act accordingly.

Lol.

This is done.

No one else post in here unless it pertains to the meet. I’m living in barrie for the summer, incase anyones wondering why I havnt been out.

wtf did i do though? your all on my case because of the way i was typing and i stopped it. but this guy just started talking shit now! even after i responded to his concerns about my “high school-er” post i didn’t talk shit or call him no names. not trying to be no “e-thug” but if this guy is going to disrespect me im not going to sit down and let him. i apologize for whoever got mad or confused at the way i was typing and for w.e. else. sorry for the way i responded to sidewayz. i don’t want to start shit but if this guy came at me differently about my post none of this would have got out of hand. he called me a dumb cunt and a mother fucker. talked shit about my car and my education. seriously? great community. i feel welcomed