Kenwood Service (NAPA)

The Bellybutton store named Kenwood Service gets a mighty fine :tup: from me!!

inside joke… dont worry if you dont get it.

[quote=“skrappa”"]

and I will do anything I can to get the right parts.

[/quote]

Which includes long hours on the phone screaming at suppliers/warehouses/whoever to send the friggin right part, because the last 2 they sent were wrong! :slight_smile: Hank really runs an awesome show over there.

Damn straight… that mofo goes completely out his way to make sure you’re a happy ricer… err camper.

Hank is one stand up guy, and I will personally choke anyone who goes anywhere for parts other then his store… maybe… but you shouldnt go anywhere else anyways, because there’s no reason to… ever… never…

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

btw: hank: i’m STILL trying to break this ratchet… mofo’in Napa ratchet just wont break!!!

ok ok i dont get everything from him but the majority from him

Who else would just keep handing me blower belts to test out until we found one that worked for an LS1 procharger at like 11pm before we went out to play. Thumbs up to skrapper. :tup:

:wave: for trying to be snky against me with his own boost as well :biglaugh:

sNds like a standup kinda guy - i would be glabd-appy to bring my bus. thurr aftre this post :tup:

i owe him 10 bux, and he was nice enough to only smash my pinky toe with a hammer.

lol. I remember you saying “what the hell did you do to that thing?” Because the week prior to that you put a bus or two on me.

112 octane+23 psi + icy cold 40 degree air made quite the difference. Funny part is, even with all that, I was barely hanging with you…and you were NA. Just think if you would have used the :tspry: that time.

Dicion…you win the good sport award…

I suck at getting some parts. It took me two weeks to get Rich straightened out. This is, however a perfect example about what I will do for a customer when shit gets dark. I was on the phone with tech support for so long, I developed a case ID #, and became chummy with the tech guy (who actually for once was somewhat helpful)

Shit happens no matter what, but, what really matters is what the person does to get you out of shit creek, and what he does after you are out of the creek…(ehem-tie rod end-ehem)

you my friend, are drunk. give me your keys, you are not going anywhere untill you sleep it off. :lol:

yep, thats him, and he is gheyer ever.

Thanks again for all the positive comments guys…send me some PM’s!!! I know you guys need parts!!! :crap:

hah, yeah I like how your car moves, and its not often someone gets sneaky enough with me, I had to outsnky your snky to survive because you were haulin ass when ya caught me offguard.
A bottle would have come in very handy though, pesky skrappers from a roll with their boost all over the place hahah

tell jeff that john siller (pronounced like killer only with an s) says hi.

Skrappa is the reason my car(s) runs. Great guy! SkrappAR for president!!!

Helping me out as we speak (wires, plugs…).

Great guy.

since i have a DSM now im sure i will be buying parts from you :roll: lol

I love your grammar, hank

I love you Hank… no really… I am in love with you. anyone that does an awesome job of getting parts for my piece of poop is the fookin man.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=953

going to this location next time i need stuff :slight_smile:

Hello everybody, I am a novice, I hope that we can through the Spring Sprocket & Chain Valve The more content about cars