KFC Double Down

ooooommmmmggggggg

Was tricked into having one today after not having fast food in weeks. By far the most awful thing I’ve ever put in my body. Neg rep. Good day sir.

ill take some sloppy chicken wings from Ralphs any day over that.

For cereal!?!??!?! I figured it would be great! Guess I’ll just stick to McDonalds/Taco Bell for fast food :lol

Thats just gross

so its a sandwich with pieces of chicken instead of bread? Wtf?

Probably like $5 knowing how expensive KFC is.

You would say that.

When its not on sale their shit is wicked expensive. One time I went there and got myself dinner and somehow managed to spend $18.

I miss the $9.99 bucket deal. I used to get that for lunch.

Inflation happens PJB

Was that at bandcamp?

nope, KFC on state street in Schenectady, Woodlawn area

You goons didn’t seem to have a problem wolfing down all of the healthy KFC I brought to the MLK bash. :rofl

It was cold when I got there and I didnt eat any of it.

I was fucking hammered and had one the other night. I thought it was great, but it was after about 6hrs of heavy drinking, so damn near anything probably would have tasted great to me at that point

:facepalm

I like how all these places need to list the cal. # next to each item. fucking fat ass americans might have half a clue now. Now all they need is a sign on each door with a picture of a skinny person = less than 600 cal. & fat ass person = more than 600 cal. to really spoon feed the rest of the retarded americans that dont understand what the numbers mean.

I saw the commercial for this shit.

All i could think was “And pople wonder why 70% of america is obese” Really the last think KFC had that was remotely healthy was bread and they just replaced it with more fatty grease processed chicken then added cheese and bacon

Yep, I honestly turn the radio off when I hear, Mc donalds, Taco Bell, bruger king, wendys, kfc, the lotto, or any other waste of a scumbags money commercial out there.

I get fast food once a month if that, and its when i am flat out lazy or starving. I worked with a guy that every morning he would come in with a mc donalds bag, with breakfast shit. then for lunch he would come back with more. EVERY day. and he wonders why he is 300+lbs. :retardclap

The grilled one is right around 400 calories IIRC.

It’s all junk, but still…it’s not THAT bad compared to other fast food offerings.

Also when ever i see the name of this i think of a chick sucking to cocks at once

:lol thats awesome… the sandwich however looks like a dump in a plastic wrap