WTF McDonalds?

I just got a “McDouble” With 2 pieces of meat on a bun… that’s it. Is it really that hard to make a fucking cheeseburger!

/rant

wait…so no top to the bun?

:rofl

you got had

Well, there was a top so there was a little effort… but no anything else, no mustard, ketchup, onions, cheese, nada… WTF do I pay these people for?

They will hire anyone.

I know, but who doesn’t know how to make a simple cheeseburger, and who the fuck runs QC back there, lol…

the problem is u went to mcdonalds.

Its not only Mcdonalds

I know this has come up before, but if you get an order that is correct from either McDs or BK in Cobleskill, consider yourself lucky.

Should have turned around, walked inside and asked to see the chef. Then threw the burgers at them and demanded a refund.

only to go down the road to Taco Bell, to recieve a taco with only beef inside a shell.

A chef? At McDonald’s? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dude, you’re hilarious.

so they do as good a job as your jointz i see

mcdonalds (minus their coffee) ftl… Wendys is where its at.

You sounded like the people that works at McDonald are suppose to care what you eat…:rofl

this ni99er in my cad class got a mcgriddle the other morning and all they gave him was a bun with nothing on it! LMAO i told him thats what he gets for being black

you get what you paid for.

its like when you buy gearhead joints instead of real hids. :wink:

Stick to tacobell

Im shitting myself thanks to the 1/3 pounder I had for dinner!

Quite the opposite happened to me today. Went to KFC to grab a couple snackers. Got to the window and paid my $4 $3 whatever it was. The lady handed me a drink which made me suspicious but I didn’t say anything because I like free things. Then she handed me a pretty hefty bag which contained a 6 piece meal, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, 2 wraps, a snacker, a pulled pork sandwich, and biscuits. I then shared some of this free food with others. Today was a good day.

i honestly started laughing LOL, no offense to gearhead tho!

:rofl what kfc? and was she blk?