kick ass stang

yes this is the greatest thing since sliced bread :stuck_out_tongue:

Click to view

:word: thats the vid i was talking about in the commercial post :slight_smile:

Mmmm kick asss 'tang…

I’ll have to watch it when I get home. Too slow at work.

holy siq, thats awesome

Looks like the pretty much the only things done power wise are a new pully, a little blower porting, and partial exhaust.

yea, pretty much it, and the blower port only have them 7hp. So it’s not like it helped that much. It seems the gt500 responds insanely well to some tuning, intake work, an exhaust and of course the upper pulley

Thats pretty good. Getting into the 10’s with about $1G worth of mods. Of course the initial sticker price is pretty high.

only 7hp for a blower port…but, still the tad bit better eff. and lower outlet temps probably put some powa elsewhere = more gains all in all.

That body style is REALLY starting to grow on me…almost enough to want to buy one. :oops:

I wonder how much the gears help’d. Still fast as hell but for some reason im not that impressed with it.

Yeah exactly, it does help. This was also only a stage 1 port as steigemeier wants to do more R&D on the blower before he starts doing more work to it like he did on the m112 that came on the 03/04’s. Once he perfects his process on the m122 we’ll see more gains from a blower port on the gt500. This car was the first one to be ported, so he wanted to keep it pretty conservative. I’m sure within the next few weeks we’ll see more gains from a gt500 ported blower

HP wise, the car should be much faster. But it is a lard ass.