kid i know from HS on TV

Ricky Perillo was on “I love New York” he went to west and graduated in like 03 or 04.

what a drug addict

I seen him two days ago at ninos

but ya I saw him on the show previews

what a conceited tool lol. did you see his senior quote? lol!

Haha Ricks a fuckin baller.Hes only 21 and has more money than almost anyone on here ,and no it dont come from his parents. I just talked to him last night and he said everyones like a made up charactor on the show and most of its fake. He said “my charactors kinda faggy but the chicks love it”.Which is true cause im friends with him and he dont really act or talk like that in person. He told me who wins the show but i aint sayin ill let you guys guess. :wink:

a friend of mine told me this who also went to west. I guess he is friends with him

LOL Pat gearey is the one ur thinkin of , Rick didnt even have one. I had to crack the year book out for this one. It was "theres three types of guys in this world, one being hot guys, two being hotter guys , and three being me …THE HOTTEST GUY. LMAO now not only is that a gay thing to say but he looks like a woman in his picture.

god she is so nasty

yea she is her eyes are closed all the time like shes all coked up , which she prob is and her mom looks like a tranny

Retarded, but I still lol’ed at it.

Nice Sig “The Panty Dropper”

I think they should’ve given the broad that shit on the floor her own show.

which one is he? i saw the show last nite

LOL yeah thats it. i thought that was rickys? o well. i never really got to meet him or hang out with him so i dunno. just thought it was interesting. ricky was the one crying because his dog passed away.

hahaha omg that’s so funny, i caught a glimpse of that show yesterday and i was like holy shit that looks like perillo, i didn’t know it was really him, i used to work with him.

remember when he wanted to beat up steveO and i had to go get some people so steve wouldnt get jumped lol High school funny times

last i heard rick isnt rich. hes a waiter at apple bees. last time i checked people that have a ton of money dont waiter at a chain restraunt

obv you never been around someone on coke. why would your eyes be closed the drug is an upper not a downer

sounds like you wanna fuck um or somehting

haha

hah no thanks matt.I do admire the fact that he dont blow all his money on cars like most of us morons on here tho lol . He invests his money or something idk and i dont care thats his buisness .Btw ive been meaning to ask if u can check my b16 head out before i order the goldeneagle kit and start doing that shit. Ive been asking sandy wozniak but hes always busy and hes in cali now.

And layzie Ive known the kid for like 5 years ,i went to school with the kid. I dont gotta prove nothin to you.
Hes all secretive and shit about how he makes his money and where it goes. why he works @ apple bees? i dont really care go ask him if u want.Hes got more money than u got layzie so hate on him all u want if aint gonna do ya no good.And naw i dont really hang out with low lifes that blow coke so i guess ur right i wouldnt know.

lol at you. did i say you had to prove anything? did i say i care what the kid does or how much money he has? NO. i know the shit he use to pull back in highschool. wheither he changed or not i dont care. if he did then thats coo,l good for him other then that i dont care about him or you.