Kill Thread

its ok i sailed by him(Mr.GrandAm) roasting the tires off :mwahaha

I killed a huuuugggeee spider at my friends camp last summer…i threw a boulder on it and it just crawled away and jumped in the lake. Then, I dropped several large rocks on it until it died. Then I burned the rest of its eggs and babies with a blowtorch. KILL

man do we have some comedians ::slight_smile:

:asshole

Well idk theres alot so heres a start

2005 jetta 1.8t
2 or 3 d series hondas
99 grand am gt(that white one)
srt4 (had a handicap)

Thats all i can really remember with this car

what about the “v6” Dakota R/T :crackup

first of all that was b/s cause everyone lied to me…and for that being a v8 he only be my 1.6L vtec by a car

video- gli walking the grand ammmmmmmm :banana

pretty pathedic on his end :crackup

o yea and i beat that tdi logik kid to lol

yea yea :stfu :lol

LOL it was fun though

ik right!!! :lmao

we went for like 5 exits on the northway :crackup

Mazda Speed 3 & 00-05 Jetta GLI(dunno the year but it was the MKIV bodystyle)…last ones before i put it away for the winter :banana

speed3 sholda done better thay trap easy 100+ stock, what color was the gli?

not hating, just stating joe ;D

it was like a gun metal color, and Speed3’s trap anywheres from 95-100 and run mid to low 14’s.

yea, i’d expect you to beat a 1.8t, there turbo’s are about the size of a strawberry :crackup. what color was the speed, my neighbor has one and its black.

the Speed lives in Nisky i think bc he pulled into some driveway afterwards…but it was Silver

i remember back in the day i had a gsx that ran a 12.5 with the stock intercooler…and then i put a fmic on it and raced a certain green vr4 ;D

Man, you need to come back to withing a foot within the ground DJ, not being 6 feet above it in the almighty truck.

Although that truck did run a better E/T then most Hondas at LVD one day.

One of the very few losses for my car. That was when all I had was a BC and an intake. I swore I wouldn’t mod my car at all. :slight_smile: