Kilmer's 2002 1.8t Jetta Project

:frowning:

Oh and new suspension tooā€¦

And the new intake manifold. Not as nice, but couldnā€™t beat the price :stuck_out_tongue: (Plus the car it was on ran 10ā€™s)

changed tires/rims/brakes 5-24-08

Where are the wheel studs? :cool:

koni yellow / h&r race? if thatā€™s the combo, youā€™ll love it. itā€™s a great all-around option. On soft up front, handles like it should have from the factory and isnā€™t harsh at all. On firm, well, Iā€™ll let you know after this weekendā€™s auto-x festivities.

Looking good!

Canā€™t wait to see you at the track again this season

Gotta buy those stillā€¦Iā€™ll wait to do my breaks which will be done before sheā€™s out and about :slight_smile:

Itā€™s an FK cupkit. Should be plenty for now as long as itā€™s not as soft as my last set up. I want it to not ahve as much bounce to it :stuck_out_tongue: For the price of this kit, I probably couldnā€™t buy 1 front Koni shockā€¦so, I canā€™t complain about performanceā€¦BTW Iā€™ve done 3-4 of these installs in the last couple of weeks. I can bang out a mk4 suspension in like an hour if not less.

You too man :slight_smile: Iā€™ll be ready to rock and roll by the end of May I am expectingā€¦Gotta repaint the car still so it looks the same color at least :stuck_out_tongue:

head looks nice mang. canā€™t wait to see it in person.

nice work val! fk kit should be good. I got my koniā€™s off of an ebay store for $495 when it was all said and done, so keep that in mind for the future if you need to swap out.

I thought I was getting good with 4 hours. Stupid lower strut pinch mount thing is always a pain in my dick.

getting a little personal arenā€™t we :wink:

Next time you gotta do oneā€¦just hit me upā€¦I am ready to swap 100 of these as neededā€¦some FKā€™s actually use Koni shocks/struts but these arenā€™t from what I am reading.

nice! I thought some used koni dampers and those looked damn close!

This is getting better and better. Canā€™t wait to see this thing run.

Sheā€™s back together finally and runningā€¦

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/DSC03022R.JPG

Your block faces the wrong directionā€¦ longitudinal FTW, lol.

Looking good! Nice work.

Tell me that when you are replacing your tranny or oil pan :wink:

lookin good Val

IT may be running, but is it even off the jackstands yet? I imagine thatā€™ll be at least 1 week worth of work.

although i donā€™t know what heā€™d do with an integraā€¦ maybe turn the wheel and go slow??? lol

probably be ballin nā€™at and :weak:

I donā€™t have lil kim to pose next to my car, but you can come and check it out by my house if you likeā€¦Itā€™s been here for a few days now, you just didnā€™t stick around long enough to watch it drive cause you areā€¦uhmā€¦yeah

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x19/Pappy311/WhoopedMcGee.jpg

sick ride manā€¦ ya i havent seen it since me you tailor and mark went to keystone last yearā€¦ looks like a killer setupā€¦ iā€™d figure youā€™d blow it up tho :wink: good work bro!!!

new toy