Kimbo getting slow?

[quote=“Darksyde,post:18,topic:30641"”]

The punches he has thrown in his videos look nasty. However the scrubs he’s fighting have no training in taking punches. If a boxer punches another boxer more than likely he will take the shot. When a boxer punches a regular joe, you’ll probably be knocked the f out.

[/quote]

i’m not convinced with your statement to be honest, although you are on the right track i believe.

a boxer knows to keep his chin tucked when fighting as a severe enough shot on the button is going to but anyone down. you get him hard on the button and you pass out, you don’t experience pain, your body just shuts down and you wake up later with a sore face.

the guys he fights are chumps for the most part, no doubt, and their lazy inaccurate punches are barely going to do anything- since he truly is a beast.

but when you are fighting with 4oz gloves or bareknuckle, it’s really difficult to cover up or block punches ( other than with your face ). honestly if one of these streetfighters would wisen up and keep trying to throw sharp punches right down the pipe, they could probably hit his chin pretty easily

but since he does hit so hard ( and relatively fast ) it’d take some guts to be an ‘in’ fighter and try and work your way in close enough where a straight down the pipe could land

shrug what do i know, he’d probably beat my white bitch ass