kIMBO sLICE

He is not in the UFC, just saying

right. lol. sorry.

I hate saying people are “in mma” when mma is actually Mixed Martial Artist… you know?

Here is a picture of James “The Colossus” Thompson.

http://images-partners-tbn.google.com/images?q=tbn:1Ua2VgtkIB1JaM:media.msnbc.com/j/NBCSports/Sections/UFC/PhotoArchive/EliteXC/JamesThompson.small.jpg

He is a real big dude but has a glass jaw. I think he is going to lose to Kimbo Slice.

Bet that girl fights a few times then poses for $1mil+=retire

who is that chick? mmmmm

Also would love to see kimbo fight lesnar.And think brock would win.Why no mention of that fight yet?

It’s crush from American gladiators.

Anyone watch that tonight on CBS?
It was pretty lame compared to UFC.

fuck, forgot to set the dvr, was out most of the evening.

I did. It was a disgrace to MMA and likely set the sport back pretty far.

The Kimbo fight was an obvious and disgusting work. Really fucking shitty.

The Lawler Smith fight was great… until there was another incorrect stoppage.

So many bullshit stops. I hope it’s never on CBS again.

CBS trying to get a piece of the pie.:bloated:

What they don’t realize is they need to put a MUCH better product if they expect to cash in on recent MMA popularity.

I agree for the most part it was not the best showing.

Too much of an effort to make it entertaining a lot of smoke and mirrors.

Bad fight stops for sure, and that girl fight was stupid, the first two fights were real short.

Overall it was nothing like UFC, but in the end I think Kimbo proved himself a little more and I do have more respect for him.

Kimbo can definatly take a beating thats for sure. I was wachin it at the firehall on a big screen HD. It was great when Kimbo punched the dude’s ear and blood shot out…I loled hardcore.

Stopping the Lawler/Smith fight when they did was BS. dude got his eye poked but was OK…stopping a close fight like that when both are beat up but ready for battle was gay. The guy was ready to go. And IMO Kimbo wasnt expecting Thompson to bring it like he did. I would have like to see the outcome of that fight without the huge ear explosion which stopped it early :tdown:

waiting for video
my DVR was set only to run 10 mins past the stop time

I loved the girl fight. It was way better than I expected.

I think Kimbo would have won reguardless. He was winded yes…but did not seem very phased by all the blows he took. Kimbo is tough as nails.

http://www.mmaroot.com/kimbo-slice-vs-james-thompson-elitexc-primetime-video/

lol when he smacked the ref and was like :wtf:

fucking epic fight with kimbo. the dude tried to choke him out for like an entire min and just COULDNT stop kimbo from breathing and the ear explosion from as the announcers called it “the alien life form on the side of his head” was just great

nice, thanks.

I gotta admit, Kimbo did a whole lot better then I exected him to. He threw a couple of decent moves on the ground, but for the most part just showed that he can take a beating.

Worst stoppage I’ve seen in a long damned time.

I would’ve liked to see thompson lock in a submission on the kimbo.