kinda looks like an RSX eh?

http://www.soulja.org/2007Nissan240SX.jpg
rsx + nissan minivan front?

If it looks like that, what a shame. Should’ve listened to what buyers actually wanted.

It looks so high. Big wheels & flush but the wells are so far from the top of the car, a la Kia…almost looks more like a two-door Intrepid-taxi.

I’m sure it’ll probably drive & handle well though.

visually i dont like it… too much like the RSX breadbox, maybe even more…

if they release that BS looking car I’ll make sure to drive my rusted 240 directly into the first one I see.

that’s disgusting…
Has this been confirmed? has teh curves of a neon…

:puke:

Let me know Andrew and I’ll join you :lol:

that article is bs, no car company will produce a vehicle because of the “drifting craze”

Hey they put altezza style lights on Altimas…you never know! :slight_smile:

Well most of the prototype cars never look like the production.
Second, pics don’t due cars justice. Look at the new 350 and G35, they
looked like ass the first time I saw a photo. But when I saw it in person
Dammm!

I’m sure nissan will not bring out a car that is not pleasing to the eye, espeacially if it’s a 240/silvia

Just my 2 cent

-deez

That would be pretty cool if they brought it back…
but i really don’t like the looks of that style…

eeek…really gross…

Not my style either.

What in good Gods name is that thing? :shock: …They can’t do that to the 240sx only Honda can make stupid looking cars like that. OMG no! What a discrace! Please tell me it ain’t so! That can’t be a prototype for the 2007 240sx that thing is almost uglyer then the RSX.

what they need is something lower and wider rather than a taller design like the rsx :x

^^^ Yeah, I second that. What happend to the old days when no one complained about lack of headroom in sports cars? :twisted: