Kitchen cabinet doors

seeing that everyone is posting there kitchen redo’s. It reminds me that I still need to finish my own from last year lol. Anyone know a good wood worker. Im up in the air about replacing all the cabinets. We may or may not be in this house too much longer so we dont want to go out and drop 3-4K on cabinets just to move. So Im looking to paint my cabinets and have brand new doors made. I have called a few cabinet places and have not had any luck. I just need someone to make the doors. Ill take care of finish, hardware and installation

FYI $3-4k is usually bare min for shitty off the shelf cabinets. I got really lucky with mine.

If yours aren’t too bad and you’re not staying then do not replace them. You can order doors from the big boxes. It might be worth pricing out.

Im going to measure up my doors and go into HD this weekend. Thanks fry for all your help. I did bookmark that site for whole cabinets.

Check my thread the link is on there for the place in Amherst, I am refacing mine and its only $1500 shipped, thats for 13 Solid Maple doors, Vener, hardware,and the sides of the cabinets. Its easy to do and cost a fraction of the price for new ones. Mine are in good shape, I just dont like the color of them.