Kitchener/Waterlooo Weekly Meets

Sick, I’ll be replacing my water pump in the morning. Ahh the results of an epic SOHC burnout…

Ill try to make it out this time, have to replace the front sway bar link so ill get that done in the am

I should be out, hope I’m not infringing!

not at all quinn! bring the mazda… you know you want to.

I wish, having trouble securing parts. :confused:

When did you get an LSD Andrew?

i’m not sure if i can make it tonight guys, if i make it it will be late. i’m in london and leaving in a few minutes to finish my 5 lug and Z brake swap. still have to do a whole bunch of work, then drive to long point and then to K/W, blah.

quinn, i saw a 1st gen GSL RX7 at andy’s autowreckers in london yesterday. i didn’t inspect it because i was in a hurry, but it still had a rear end in it.

Got the LSD like 4 months ago from brendan, just got around to putting it in.

If you can make it out that would rock brendan, if not its all good we’ll still have a decent meet for sure.

Lets just hope my waterpump job goes decently today… crosses fingers

Re-tape your intake!

hahahah, NEVAR!!! The extra air adds like 20hp man!!

can’t make it tonite.

same. i don’t think any of the waterdown crew will be up.

In other news…

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y251/MyCockerIs4U2NV/dorimon/DTF001.jpg

Bum out. Beaten to the punch.

lol it’s not the air I’m worried about, it’s the restriction and the directness of it. You know, by-passing being measured…

I really appreciated the call today, was nice to feel in the loop. :slight_smile: Located an Axle, hopefully it’ll be in by this weekend and back on the road.

FUCK! Mark that sucks sooo much!

We’re still gonna make them, i don’t give two flying shits.

And Quinn, not a problem man! If you need a hand with that axle give me a call, this is a busy week for me though

I won’t be around on sunday, I’ll be up near grand bend camping with the GF. Peoples will miss me?

I got a bit of the work done. Brendan is coming by tonight to help with it. I don’t have the ability to be as good of a host as you were, as I live in an apartment and can’t afford pizza :S

And yes, we’ll miss you on Sunday.

its cool bro, just get it done so we can all see this beast next time.

oh yeah, i forgot i was supposed to come over, i’m shitty.

sorry quinn, i MSN’d at you.

i found a guy from town today who isn’t on son, he has a mint green SR20 hatch, i told him about son and the weekly meets, he said he’d probably be out this sunday, his name is shawn. so maybe +1 this week.

might be a pretty decent sized meet this week.

FUCK! why do I have to be away?!

Mint s13… not on Son. Hmm, do I see a connection here? lol

i don’t mean mint as in good condition… though it might be, i didn’t really check it out in depth.

i mean the relatively rare light green colour that S13s came in, it’s called mint green… i don’t know if that’s the official nissan name or not though.

No worries Brendan. As I said it worked out as my Neighbor is a pain. I started at 8am this morning, got the seat mounted. Mud flaps on, and the rear end out…Well almost. While finishing the last two bolts my neighbor comes down, complains I’m making too much noise during DAYLIGHT HOURS (Ontario by-law). Because I have no interest in Conflict I packed up for the day since he asked (7pm at night). I did so and he drove off, so why did I have to stop???

Almost there. (that’s right, an event thread on a 240sx forum has become a build thread for an Rx7! But it has 240sx parts in it…?)

I might also be in for the meet this weekend. It all depends on how much I get done on the car this weekend.

No 240 at the meet though.:(…Pick-up.