Kitchener/Waterlooo Weekly Meets

I’m going to dunnville on sunday… fuck importfest, that shit is allllways weak.

I know brenden will be at cscs, running 12’s in a 300 dollar car!

.white240, are you in Guelph or K/W?

I’ve seen a white 240 with Type-X-like aero parts and kouki tails around here in Guelph. Near Speedvale…

I’m technically neither… south of guelph.

I’ve got a white 180, with 0 type x parts. I would love a set of kouki tails though.

you guys get harrassed by police out there?

haha, man I just realized your forum name finally makes sense again. Wicked.

^ naw man, we’ve never had a problem with police. Kinda surprising really

lol. whose name are you talking about, lol?

Anyways, if I haven’t started work this Sunday, I’ll try to make it out… What’s the street name + address? I’m the WORST of the WORST when it comes to directions. a number and a street name are more than enough for me…

Hey guys Bryce here,

Been on these boards way to long and I am sure most of the guys I used to know are no longer around. Anyways getting the 240 ready for hibernation but I will try and make it out before OCt.

Someone asked about the type X and to be honest I have seen it around the block from me a few times it is one of the nicer 180s I have seen. does anyone know who he is??

Cheers

haha, i was talking to .white240. but I realized it doesn’t actually make sense, because he’s driving the 180 now.

The spot is the kitchener auditorium, its off Ottawa street. easiest way to get there is to get off the expressway at ottawa and go west, you’ll see the aud on your right after the lights. We meet in the very back parking lot.

i’m at cscs this sunday so i’m out this week.

i believe next sunday is another cscs at st thomas so i’ll most likely be out next week due to that too!

There’s a mint green 240sx that has all the type X parts on it that used to park on highway 24 on the way into Guelph, kouki tails, the works.

Brendan, drag racing is silly. SILLY.

yeah i seen that mint green 240 at one of the places along that road its sexual

no, our car is silly.

come watch it.

Pay me too. Actually, if your going out one night, let me know I’d like to tag along.

i’ll be reachin cscs on sunday

Unfortunatley Nate has since parted that thing out. That is going back to the days when Bing lived in Guelph with a few other 240 guys. His profile might still be on guelph racing.

I seen that green 240 like a week and a bit ago parked on 24?

Yeah, that was me who posted the Type X guy…

Where in Guelph are you, man? Other than Mr. X and myself, you’re the only other person in Guelph that I know of who has a 240…

Are we meeting tonight?

James and I showed up. :frowning: