Kitchener/Waterlooo Weekly Meets

Sunday the 14th, winter beater meet.

7pm, we need a location though. I’m thinking something on the ‘outskirts’ of town. Bring boots. :smiley:

yes +1 for pho dao bo… it is very affo dao bo. the one downtown has better portion sizes than the one on victoria. id also be down for a beater meet. not too far out of town… my beater got 278kms on the last 60L tank!

haha went there last night actually…#342 XL ftw… never been to the one on victoria…just looked newer to me that’s about it…

damnnn quinn i will try my best to make it out…got some things to do back in oakville once i’m done on friday so i’ll see if i can make it back for sunday night. keep us posted!

I think if I’ve got time I’ll be out for a meet sunday. Lets hope for some snow so we can go drifting.

yo andrew you better come out sunday. i just saw the cressida you posted. mesh ftw haha! can’t wait to check it out. do you know if sunday’s still happening and where and when?

Sunday the 14th, shit’s going down at the St. Jacobs Farmers market. So much snow drift.

I’ve gotta get to class right now but I’ll post up directions if anyone needs them.

Be there if you like … snow drift?

I’m in, my speedo is busted and my exhaust fell off, but I’ll fucking be there.

i’m gonna be a bad person and bail on this. No snow, and I have a few projects to finish up before class tomorrow.

rain (snow) check?

Sunday’s beater meet got very gay and hilarious, we need more, but with slide.

hi guys,
Is anyone planning to meet up this sunday?

I doubt it since it’s winter… most people have their cars away. Though the nice weather is coming!

Starting next week I’m going to be rocking an S13 winter car again… I’d be down for meets if other people have their cars out.

Who’s still driving their 240s?

would anyone be interested to chill at a bilards hall to shoot some pool let me know?

If others are going I’m down just to hang out and talk. Billiards is expensive. :smiley: (please don’t hate me for the way I live!)

i’d be down to play some pool. loser buys game? hah.

not me. :frowning: i do want to drive it but scared too now.

Hey whats up kw ppl…I know this isn’t about a meet, but I am getting rid of my s13. I got some parts for sale:

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?p=386278#post386278
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?p=386281#post386281
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43209

I haven’t put the car up for sale yet, but please spread the word.

so do you guys know when you gonna have a meet soon? the warm weather is coming…i was in kitchner this past weekend. might be coming up there soon when my car is ready to come out! :smiley:

I’m down to get the meets going again.

I’ll be coming back to Ontario in a couple weeks. Hopefully I will get to see some of you guys again.

I’m yearning for my car to come out of storage. It’s just crappy that I have to fly out, take it out of storage, enjoy for a few days, then fly back to Calgary…shitty deal. Costing me $500 just to take it out of storage.:mad:

Let me know when your around and we’ll defiantly get together man.