Kitchener/Waterlooo Weekly Meets

Alrighty Kitchener People!!!

Meet this Sunday for 1pm @ Rink in the Park is it ? We better get a decent turn out because I know their are alot of 240s in Kitchener (alot of you are on the board here, you just dont post)

So far I guess its just Myself and S13GG

Cody ? Jay ? Jack ? Jake ? Joel ? Alot of people with the 1st initial J here in Kitchener eh :smiley:

Hi guys

I’ll try to show up unless I am under the car again :twisted:

Disturbing image attached: http://www.importspeed.1hwy.com/initial_d_ppl-car.jpg

I should be back from Sudbury in time, so count me in. But what/where is “Rink in the Park”?

ya i will be willing to make the meet, ill just have to come home from the cottage a little early on sunday.

where is this rink in the park location tho?

99 Seagram Drive
Waterloo, ON N2L, CA

I’ll try and make it. I’m having lazik @TLC done on thursday but I should be ok by then.

I think I can make this meet

Count me in and maybe FR Only

hey guys, new to this forum
saw this thread and was wondering when and where the meets are…
i work all week so only really got weekends off… whats this about this sunday (i guess thats tomorrow the 27) . maybe i might be able to drop by with my stock 240

anyway, keep a look out for my white s13. im sure ive seen several of you b4 driving

Meets are @…

Rink In The Park
99 Seagram Drive
Waterloo, ON N2L, CA

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=CA&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=99+Seagram+Drive%2C+&city=waterloo&state=on&zipcode=

I’m going to do my best to stop by but its not looking good (I was sick most of last week) so I fell behind @ work big time and I’ve been working my ass off yesterday and still today trying to catch up. Its like 12:15 now but I’ll be by best to show my face between 1:00-1:30 :wink:

ummm… I was there a bit after 1:40 with a cloud of dark blue smoke trailing behind me from my oil-enhanced intake… didn’t see anyone there though…

We were there but in the lot closer to the tracks

I’m pretty sure I left around 2pm, we were in the back, staying nice and quiet, teh campus police rolled by a couple times but didn’t bother to stop in. A nice meet anyways, 6-7 cars?

thanks

To bad I couldnt make it… (friggin work)

I will be out to the next one for sure… We will have to plan another one “unless its going to be weekly/bi-weekly” for 1pm @ Rink in the Park ?

6-7 Cars isnt to bad thou… I know Kyle was pulling his motor so he didnt show up and Hector dont have his own the road and I was @ work so that could have been 3 more but maybe next time…

:hsugh:

so… are you guys still meeting? ive tried to go and see if any 240s were there/in the area but didnt see any the last few weeks.

anyway well if i get up in time (maybe 1:30ish) i’ll be up for it and a cruse around kw.
… and where abouts again? i know its at rink in the park but i dont exactly know what parking lot that one is.

so… are you guys still meeting? ive tried to go and see if any 240s were there/in the area but didnt see any the last few weeks.

anyway well if i get up in time (maybe 1:30ish) i’ll be up for it and a cruse around kw.
… and where abouts again? i know its at rink in the park but i dont exactly know what parking lot that one is.

Are there any KW 240 meets in the near future?

Well I’m down for a Meet tomorrow (Sunday Oct 15th) I guess say 1pm @ rink in the park ?

If anyone else is interested then post up or come on out :wink:

Hey I know the weather is changing, but just wanted to know if there’s gonna be any meets in the near future? If so when and where?

thanks