Kitten to good home

Free to a good home…Black, long haired female kitten with gray eyes. Part Himalayan.
Born March 2009.

No SPCA nor shelter is taking kittens and this HAS to go.
Please save her from the Chinese buffet. J/K

Please PM with any questions.

http://i41.tinypic.com/okwk9g.jpg
Not the actual kitten but it looks very close to this.
Look at that face…she’s saying “I can haz new home?”

male or female?

Whoops, forgot to include that.
Female.

damn it. already have two males a female she would never survive. ill pass the word good luck finding it a home

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Why won’t they take kittens?
I thought kittens go very quickly.

I dunno if it’s the season for breeding or what not. They are all jam packed and can’t take more in. There’s lots of kittens out there. This one may be headed to Grand Island…we’ll see if these people take her.

Where in Buffalo are you? I might take it. been lookin for a nice black kittah.

Lackawana. Where are you at? I have a small litter box she comes with too. :slight_smile:

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=13

LMFAO!!!
I was hoping for some hatemail from the chinese buffet comment but alas…no dice.

Still up for grabs though I have one person that want’s her tomorrow and a fallback if I drive out to Springville. I really want her to go local so I don’t have to drive to East Bumfuck.

could this thing be vicicous? like a hunting stalking barn cat? I need an outside cat to take care of all of these damn chipmunks. maybe he could live in the basement in the winter… maybe. other than that, he’s going to have to be super tough. lmk!

After much BS and one person sounding like they needed snake food this kitty is going to NY.

:slight_smile:

can u get actual pic i might take her considering if she is vaccinated.
Any shots?

No shots or fixing or declawing. If those were paid for I wouldn’t be giving her away for free and would have to get some “adoption fee”. :wink:

She’s gone and in a nice family home in NT. :slight_smile: