Know anyone in Seattle or Everett WA?

My brother has been out there for almost a year and needs some friends. lol. He graduated from redstone college in Colorado and got his a&p license. He works at some air plane repair shop across the street from Boeing in Everett and all the only people he sees all day are old haggard mechanics. He turned 20 this past summer and is looking to buy a snowmobile and pick up truck soon to go ride in the mountains.

If anyone knows of a friend or relative that could hang out with him or introduce him to people that would be great. I just dont want him to get into a bad crowd because he is lonely, ya know. I gotta look out for my little brother.

Sorry if it sounds like a personal ad, but he is isnt good at meeting new people.

Thanks

I live in Seattle. However most everything I do with my time off of work involves either having a vagina or being 21+.

Does Seattle compost? He should totally compost. That was the highlight of my trip to SF. Every day I woke up and got to compost.

i use to live in seattle a while ago im a youngin and dont know anyone there anymore really cool place though!

I know a cop in Seattle.

alright thanks guys. figured it was a shot in the darkā€¦