Kramerbuccs24 WTF!

Dude you were supposed to be at my house 8 minutes ago so we could go to inline, i see your still on shift. Im slashing your 1000 dollar all seasons.

do it

All seasons are for retards.

Why would you want a tire that’s crappy no matter what season it is?

They suck in summer, they suck in winter.

agreed

Disagree.

My Goodyear TripleTred Assurance (215/55/16) are more than adequate in the summer and did just fine yesterday evening (I went to Cohoes and then to UAlbany vs Hartford game).

They aren’t the same as my Kumho Ecsta SPT’s in the summer, but they ain’t no slouch either.

+2 on the all seasons sucking.

…+3

Winter tires in winter, summer tires in summer.

+4

agreed, I’ve always had all seasons in the summer and winter tires in the winter, untill this past summer. Now I see the light. so +5 I guess.

The only people i’ve seen saying that their all seasons are “just fine,” are the people who actually haven’t driven a car with a dedicated set of winter tires in the snow.

F the all season tire talk…at least they’re quality.

Ive never owned a set of winter/snow tires and dont plan on getting any.

I drove in the snow and ice yesterday with pretty shot all seasons and didnt die.

you drive a maxima.

have you ever driven your car on ‘Max Performance’ or ‘Ultra High Performance’ summer tires?

How about on dedicated snows?

If your answer to either of those questions is no, you couldn’t possibly disagree.

All seasons SUCK ASS.

This coming from someone who currenty has AS’s on both of his cars.

My parents have a Cobalt with all-seasons, and I have my Cobalt with season-dedicated tires. There really is no comparison.

lol the all seasons do suck but i knew it would be the last set of tires i would be putting on the car before i sold it so i wanted them to be something that anyone could get use out of.

-kramerbuttz on dkid’s slow ass computer

did you really spend 1000 dollars on a set of tires?

Nah. A little over 650 I think. Goodyear Eagle F1 All-season 225/45/18.

18’s fucking blow, I can’t wait to have 17’s, it’s like $40+ cheaper per tire

I don’t think so, but dkid saved a whopping by going OBX instead of something legit!:o:up

Ok ok you got me. Wait dont you have ebay slip on coilovers on your k20 civic? I forgot.

Nah, Koni Yellows & Ground Control Coilovers.
Try again.