Kramerbuccs24 WTF!

lol same here but thats not what you had. You shit bounced like it had hydros.

you have GC’s & Koni’s?

the setup should be here in two weeks, going with custom rates. I just need to cash my paycheck i will pay for them.

GC’s & Koni’s?

thats what he’s saying. he wants 300/450 or some shit i dunno

Kramer please dont post if you dont know shit. Which you dont. Im going with 350/500 and im getting the package from weksos

Why would you get softer in the front?

I said “or some shit i dunno” which means I wasn’t sure :retardclap

And I was only 50lbs low front/rear so no need to shit your pants.

“no need to shit your pants” :rofl

“don’t get a big DICK!”

lol. I got unsigned neg rep for posting “don’t get a big DICK” last time :sad: :rofl

anything under 500 lbs in the front tends to sag past the “sweat spot” in the suspension hight even with the purch at the top of the sleeve.(the kits come with 6 inch long springs unless you ask for something different) for dd…with the 550lb springs in the rear, you still have a lower Hz number in the rear so the car is hard to rotate, for autoX you would want something more like a 700lb spring, this will help the rear end to come around in trail braking or ttos. Or what ive come to undestand thus far. Its been verified by quite a few people running the setup. The springs i want to go with are actually a little shorter than the 6 inches in the front and 9 in the rear because im not going 400/600. My car is setup for more autocross where yours is probably drag so your probably stiff in the front.

i use the all seasons on my OEM wheels for winter and the 19s for summer with summer tires(but idk about this coming summer, one of the 19s is busted, if u recall) anyone help me find a company that make me a rep? plz? :smiley:

Right, but use the coil to adjust ride height, not the spring length. Softer springs need to be taller (obviously) than stiffer springs. GC knows this back and forth for Civics, tell them what rates you want and they’ll give you the proper height.

lol… I love having season dedicated tires…

For a drag set-up, stiff rears are wanted so it doesn’t squat because you want the weight on the front for traction. I think you have it backwards.

x1000

both of those tires suck, sorry to deliver that news to you

I’m hoping to be in the ‘sweat spot’ Sat night. Can you offer any advice?

butthole?:o:O

:gay