Best all season tires

Its about time for new tires. I want something that is going to preform well but I need to drive them all year round. So they would have to be a good all-season tire. What are some of your experiences with all seasons? Who makes good ones? Thanx! :tup:

BTW, I’m rollin’ on 15’s if that helps.

rollin on 15s FUCK YEA MAN! bALLIN

why don’t you stop being a poor fuck, and have summer tires for summer… and snow tires for winter.

What ever the Civic comes with stock must be the best tire in the world.

I have never used all seasons on my car but the wife has them on her van and hates them hers are goodyear (they were 500 for them thought they would be good)… i have snows and summer tires for my car

When i have the snows on my car i have all 4 tires and likewise for summer

Like snows up front and summers on back… or adjacent corners?

The BEST is Goodyear Assurance Tripletread:

http://www.innovation-america.org/images_article/76_lg.jpg

Volcanic pumice and all in the middle tread.

But I would only recommend an all year all season to someone that lives in Virgina. For Buffalo buy cheap summer tires, buy cheap winter tires and cheap rims have have better performance overall in both conditions.

yes I would drink the corporate kool-aid if they offered it.

I guess that’s not a bad idea. Maybe I can even pick up some decent ones on ebay. Thanx for the reply. :tup:

ebay is not the only store or place for car parts

Behave guys. He’s asking a legit question.

Anyways, if want something cheap Khumo’s are about the cheapest and aren’t half bad. Anyone ever tried Ectsa ASX’s?

TCT tire has good prices

Yep I always go to Tread City Tire in North Tonawanda. Low overhead, shitty pole barn, hence low prices.

Asx suck for all season driving. Summer they are alright but they do not last. Triple treAds are a great tire they do have a tid bit of road noise in 55 60 mph area. In consumer reports testing the comfort tread out performed the triple tread.

and they come to your work and do it … even if they were $50 more … for me not to have to do anything and them come to me …

Also, has anyone ever botten tires off ebay? Tires are kinda important to safety so I don’t want garbage but need a good deal too. Have any of you guys had experiences with tires from Ebay?

I beleve some ebay tires are older then 4 or 6 years and that is why they are up there cheep

Ebay is fine. although I hope the tires explode when you are driving

Good to know. :tup: saw a clip on dateline (or some news program) about old tires and found that tires > 6 yrs or older were prone to delamination. If I can find the vid I’ll post it up. I never would have thought there would have been an issue. Learn something every day.

Im gonna do that only because of the thread devoted to you yesterday!

SRSLY?

What they said. Even though I buy a lot of things off ebay I tend to stay away from tires.