Best all season tires

If you’re trying to save some money you may want to look at Mr. Fox Tire. Sometimes they have some really nice used tires at a very reasonable price mounted and balanced.

The new Eagle F1 All Season’s are pretty good to me, they’re based on the TripleTread’s design.

I get stuck in very deep snow (greater than a foot). Once I’m rolling they’re good though.

Ecsta ASX’s are garbage in even the lightest winter conditions. I ran them a few years back thinking I could make it through all seasons…I was wrong. The first snowfall I was pretty immobile in areas I should not have been. Put the snows on and never looked back.

deffinately dont buy tires off of ebay.
if you want to order from the internet, go to tirerack.com or discounttiredirect.com, etc.

but im drivin on some blizzaks and i love em, havent gotten stuck yet.

i had asx’s on my evo for this year
the tires the car came with were horribly worn and was in need of some cheaper tires so i bought a set of them to get me by
now they are currently off the car and im waiting for azenis but anyways
the tires werent that bad - pretty quiet ride, long lasting, decently “performance” enough to go to nyi and lancaster with, drove them in the snow once or twice and they were alright. nothing spectacular but overall not a bad tire

all season don’t really just go from best to worst.
you want the best snow, the best traction, the best life, the best price? you’ll always have to give up something.

in a generic general review I like the falken 912…

I loved tripple treads on my SHO’s. they were ok in the snow but their specialty is really rain traction. they do very good in the dry as well and have a nice stiff sidewall for quick turn in (for a all season)

I have 4 brand new never mounted Falken 912s FS if you want them

They are 195/55/15 I think

I usually run shitty snows like winterforces or magnagrips but this year I have awd and shitty kumho all seasons, A++

thanx guys, and gals! :tup: Jim1234664, love the name. Your mom has good taste!

Currently I’m running dirt cheap all seasons on a low hp DD. It gets the job done, but I would recommend snows to anyone who lives in WNY. It makes a huge difference.

civicjim, this thread is doing ok. congrats :tup:

thats funny, your mom didn’t seem to like the taste. :gotme:

Too easy.

I was trying to give you a compliment and this is what I get… You just had to find a way to be an A-hloe. :meh:

Get used to is man, you left the door wide open on that one. Plus he was joking… no reason to take it personally.

OT: TYRES!!!

I ran Magnagrips on my subaru they did good, I never got stuck but then again it was awd. I ran goodyear ultragrips on my 2wd S-10 (before the V8) and never got stuck either, I used to go play in snow storms with it.

I’m not sure if it has been mentioned yet but look on www.tirerack.com to see comparisons of different tires and how they handle certain conditions. I would reccomend summer tires and snow tires also if you can afford it.

If you are in the southtowns I suggest giving reids and fox tire a call and see what they can do for you

the best all season tires I have ever seen are honda civic tires. The ones with VTEC are the fucking BOMB!