kramerbuccs24's Altima SER

The Altima SE-R is definately faster from a roll, believe me I know from experience. My friend who was in my class up to HVCC has a red one, and if we were anything but stopped, he has me by just a little bit, then slowly starts pulling from about 90mph onwards. Gotta love the VQ35!

Also, if you’re looking for some bolt on goodness, check out this site: http://www.speedforceracing.com/productsnissan_altimaturbo.php

I don’t know what would have to be modified to fit the 6-spd, but I’m sure not too much.

Whether you get a good launch on him or not, I’m sure the SE-R has you in the quarter.

Haha papa kramer would never approve of that shit. :lmao

5k :lol

You laugh when people pay that much and usually more at Synapse…

It’s a nice kit and would make way for some serious potential.

Ryan Kramer do you think your Wu Tang sword can defeat me?

a turbo kit would have to give me unlimited hot secks for me to pay 5 grand for it

Hahahaha :+1 everyone knows chicks dig turbos.

I heard if you go over 6k at Synapse, that offer is included. But hurry, it ends this month. :ohnoes

wat

ahh just finally seen your car now, looks really good man, you still gonna do that custom header/exhuast thing?

Yeahh, I’m looking to do stock headers (until next summer), 2 high flow cats, 2.5" h pipe and 2.5" piping back to the stock mufflers. should net me +10whp at least across the board with around +15whp top end, based on what others are getting from similar setups. I don’t do ricer math, though, I’m going to get a base whp/wtq # soon then numbers after my CAI then after my exhaust.

would you race a guy that is over 50 in his 2003 altima at LVD? Random chalenge but my old man has the same car cough cough? Just a question from a fellow nissan guru.

I see this car twice a day sitting in Kennywick (sp?) in guilderland

race hiM !

it would bring some life to an old man

Do you see my WRX? lol

That i do not see…

Are you Jon with the STi? I detail cars as a job so I’m outside all the time and hear your POS roll by (jk I freaking love your car). Are you going out with Lacey Mongato?

And to Damonspeds, I have a Nismo intake in the mail so I’ll probably go to leb val 2 wednesdays from now to see what I run with it, I’m looking to get it down to a 14.2 with the intake and the sportlines I have coming in. I’m PM you of the exact date when I run. Is it an SER or just a 3.5SE? If its an SER I’m sure I’ve seen it around. There’s 2 smoke ones, 2 other black ones, 1 code red and 2 or 3 silvers around here, I only know one of the smoke ones (works in 20 mall) and one black one that looks just like mine (6spd manual, red seats, everything).

I have seen this car around before…always kinda liked them for being a 4 door sedan.

I’m about to be the only one in the area that’s lowered, and its a 2" drop so I should stand out quite a bit :banana