kramerbuccs24's Altima SER

It’s a very nicely modded WRX TR. Very fast too. Ryan, I showed you the article in HCI. I know him from the forums, never met him before though. I would love to take a closer look at the car. :thumb

Oh, I forgot it was just a WRX. I know it’s got that crazy CF reverse hoodscoop thing. I know what car it is I just forgot it was a WRX

Yeah kramer now with springs youll be scraping on the speed bump in front of price chopper ;). JK but seriously clean car

Haha nah not goin out with Lacey just good friends. We work together so i pick her up on my way to work. Next time i see u out ill stop and say hi. I saw u out lookn on sunday when i swung by her place.

JONNNNN yo its joe cimmino…remember me from camp? u n brian were my councilers hahahaha

I feel old now… lol

hahahahahahahah i love your new title. just put your 1/4 mile time in your sig so everyone knows youre kidding ;D

My dads from upstate ny, he is going be dynoing with me at synapse in a week or two so that could be a couple nissan meeting you there. He could be a sponser for stillen he has spent so much there. He claims he is over 300 hp with his altima

Damnnnn. Let me know when you go to Synapse, I want to get up there eventually. Do you know what your dad’s done to his car off the top of his head? and is that 300bhp or whp? I’m shooting for 250whp when I’m all done with this car, I’m probably at 225-230whp right now, or in 3-4 days when my intake comes in, at least.

Yeah I’ll be straight with you he’s retired andis the child he always wanted was. Ever part that stillen has made he has (when I say everything I would estimate proable 6-8000+ in stillen, the ecu tune, full suspension setup, 18 inch enkei, he changed out all his front grills and went with some fierce looking stillen insert. plugs, fuel pump, wires, and a little lightening mods. He bought some parts he won’t tell me about which i think is a Nitrous system and some other type of engine part??? I am thinking he got a custom intake manifold or soemthing crazy. There is really not many parts he does not have. I know he has two mystery parts after he found out my turbo upgrade. We tune on the dyno the go to LVD to race. Does it pull hard on the top because that’s kinda what I am worried about

Wow, that’s crazy. Stock, the V6 Altima’s powerband is 3000-5500 but just about every mod gains more top end power than low end. I didn’t know Stillen made an ECU/chip for this car. Technosquare’s chip helps the top end power the most because Nissan limits the TB to 80% open from 5500RPM+ even when the peddle is mashed and the TS reflash gets rid of that and raises the revlimiter from 6600 to 7100. If he has a good ECU, than the car should pull just as hard up top as it does down in the 3000-4000RPM range.

ALSO, my springs should be coming in the mail today, if me/my friends can get them on I’ll post pics…

:bowdown :bowdown your dad was talking about that car that one day like its his wife. lol i STILLL want to see it

Stillen doesn’t make a chip my dad contacted JET and pretty much told te r&d team he would test out a chip between HP gains and be a guinia pig for them I think he has went through two chips now with them just tweaking things and making it perform better. I wouldn’t want to be a lab rat though I want proof it work. The numbers hsouldn’t lie…ETA Hoping 2 week of july motor is running. My pistons will be here on the 6th and hunts wants to get my motor back 2 days after that :banana

Hey I see your car a lot and I have to admit it’s really clean how much is the drop from the springs gonna be?

Is this Rami??
It’s 2" f/2" r and they will be here within like 15 minutes haha. I can hear the loudass UPS truck going through my neighborhood already ::slight_smile:

(this is at the end of post #1 too…)

UPDATE: 6/30/08
Got the NWP VIAS delete plate on, no pics yet I’ll take some when my Nismo CAI comes in (by Friday)

Here are some pics of the Sportlines, we only put in the front because I LOVE the stance now, and we would have had to roll the fenders caus of my larger tires and didn’t feel like dealing with that BS. I’ll probably get the Nismo rear suspension later in the summer, it’s only a 0.5" drop, which is all I want/need with the 2" drop in the front, but the springs and dampening are much stiffer.

BEFORE:
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/Altima%20SE-R/6c0f784a.jpg

AFTER (sorry, sh’es pretty dirty):
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/79c4744c.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/089b12e9.jpg

The handling is quite a bit better, nothing enormous but you can definitely feel it. The back end squirms around a lot, obviously, because its stock, but i should have the nismo rear shocks/springs either in 2 weeks or next spring, depending on what I want to do with my next few paychecks, or what I actually get to keep out of them ::slight_smile:

go lower. :giggedy

DUMP IT

now we’re talkin :giggedy

haha I like the way it looks now and I’m dumping the rest of my spending money this year on that custom exhaust. I can’t wait to see what I run at LVD with the CAI and the block off plate. I’m shooting for 14.1, 14.2 should be the worst, though.