kramerbuccs24's Altima SER

any chane you were on broadway around 3 o clock today?

Yes I was, I was stopping by Broadway muffler to see if they were open because I’m looking to get a custom exhaust made, were you in a red 300ZX?

his is gray

No I was in the Silver Z31 (Older 300ZX)… Was trying to figure out why some douche in an altima SER was revving at me as I passed (No offense, i ment that at the time).

And broadway auto is good shit, chris does awsome work, my dad has been friends with him since highschool, its where i get all my exhaust work done. I’m acctualy going to have him throw my exhuast up later this week or next, thats where i was headed to when I saw you to talk to him to see if he could do it.

I understand its your first car, and a nice one at that… but seriously revving your engine at people just makes you look like a douchebag… it causes more problems than youd think. I consider people revving there motor at me disrespect, unless I know them of course in which case its usualy just a couple friends fuckign around.

and I dont mean that to be an asshole, just givin you a heads up.

Hahaha this is such a coincidence, I wasn’t revving my engine at you, there was only one time that whole trip that I revved my engine, my friend can vouch for that, it was at this goofball in a riced-out Cavalier, you must have just happened to have been there at the time.

I definitely know what you mean though about looking like an asshole, I was just getting a rise out of that ricer, it wasn’t a challenge or a show-off move or anything like that.

Now I’m sorry that I missed your car because I would much rather have been looking at your car than at the Cavalier, I love Z31’s :nod

hey that asshole in the cavalier :wtf that was me and it’s not rice thank you smoke the shit out of you with it nah jk kramer im comin over to check out the springs tomorow

haha, much appreciated, not a lot of people appreciate Z31’s(they’re the underdogs)… its not a fast car by any means but its fun and after taking people for a ride they are impressed how nice it is for a 20 year old car… next year I hope to have her down in the mid 13’s… I have the part list, now I just need to save the money… which a few people know on here is going to be hard for me to do now. Your altima is a very nice car thou… stylish, quick and VQ35’s are sexy as hell, a guy on z31performance dropped one in his Z31 and its nasty

Wish I saw that cavy haha… ill rev the motor and do a quick brakestand at a light if i see some retard in a beat down honda trying to look cool but thats about it, and most of the time after a brakestand they just shutup…

i cant wait to get my flowmaster on and here the Z growl

HAHA you had me goin for a sec there

hahaha thats my friend Rami, I gotta take some pics of his MR2 tomorrow so we can get a build thread up here for him. He just had all the rust fixed on his fenders so now I can give his car a real clay/polish/seal job haha.

nice lol

Watch out for Rami. Hes a fake Italian and he like it in the pooper. :runaway

yo kramer slow down man…shadys dick prolly hurts

lol… he deffinatly looks like a rump roaster…

oh, his fenders are bonded out to fuck, he might of well as used sement :lmao

Wait are u that fag who owns that silver golf that mommy and daddy bought for him and feel like your the shit ridin in it? probably rump roaster real clever you must feel so good thinking about that all by yourself :bowdown and its not bonded anymore I have new metal pieces welded on the car. and chuck have shit to say dont do it online say it to my face. I heard from pple you were talkin shit bout me. Kramer springs look good you think you’ll have your custom exhaust before i come back?

no i don’t… i wish i did though i have a 1988 vw jetta GLI. you must be thinking of somebody else. :ponder

yep he’s a pole smoker alright. :gay

new metal pieces welded on :wtf !#!#

yeah and 30r_logik has a '88 Jetta :confused

my bad must be thinkin of someone else your the kid who has the red 88 jetta right? my bad yea I have a friend who does body work and he cut out the rusted parts and welded on new sheet metal to the car I’ll show you exactly what he did next time im at the lot oh and my bad again dude

thats big red on here

no prob, i have a black jetta here it is

I missed a little action in this thread didn’t I… :ahh

wut

Oh, 38% tint goes on tomorrow and my intake will be here on Thursday :giggedy :banana

The exhaust will take a while, the cats are $125 a piece and the piping and labor are $650, I should have the money around the 3rd week of Aug.