Kuhmo RideNDrive Pittsburgh Mills

Just heard on the radio this morning that there is going to be a ride n drive event sponsored by Kuhmo and Mazda Monday and Tuesday at Pittsburgh Mills from 9-3. Anybody have any more info on this or ever been to one of these? I am off on Monday and plan on checking it out.

the mills has it listed on their website… that’s about all I can find on it…

I would make the trip out to beat on factory cars.

I’m debating going, and telling them I never raced before…:slight_smile:

Damnit I wanted to get FTD. Go Tuesday…
Seriously if you are going to go on Monday at all let me know. I will meet you up there.

I just heard this on the radio. I went last year down at the stadiums with the Mini’s, it was an awesome time!

I’m off Tuesday, I’ll probably go.

Whitey, did they have giveaways or prizes? Or is it just for fun and to show off their tires?

well its for charity first and foremost. Then I think they gave a prize to the FTD.

Thats cool I didn’t know it was a charity thing. Yea Pat I might have a job interview that day so I might try to go later on. I’ll let you know. BTW Pat on the Mills site it mentions Miatas, so you’ll be in luck haha.

Charity is cool. I am definately going.
Habib you have a PM.
You will probably still beat me.

Neat. I missed this last year, so I think I might hafta treat myself…

Last year this event was moved from the Mills to the stadiums…Hopefully it stays at the Mills this time

stadiums > mills

Mills > Stadiums…There are cops at the stadiums that call us all “suburbanites” Those of u who were there that nite last yr know what i’m talkin about…lol

are we talking victoracers or ecstas? I would love to flog something with good r-comps as opposed to street tires…

think i’ll be going down on monday, i cant wait to try to fit my big ass in a miata

I may go on tuseday. Ive done the Mini event before and had a great time.

leaving in a half hour.

Looks like I won’t be going up there today, tommrow isn’t looking much better. Less I make up a random excuse to leave work hehe.