Kuni's Shushi bar closed?

Does anyone why Kunis’s Sushi bar closed? I called them up and the number was disconected. I the drove by and there was a “Bussines for sale” poster was in the window. WTF they always had a packed house?

:frowning: …oh shit… NO!!!

:gotme: that little place was always packed

O_o

Kuni decided to retire…:cry:

:tdown:

yeah he was tired of the restaurant business, I heard…
I was going to try to go there one more time before it closed… tooo late :c (

i seen that in artvoice.

They closed about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Last day was a Saturday. I heard he wanted to concentrate on his family. This was my fav. Sushi joint hands down.

He was only hearing the negative aspects of the business. people complaining it was too packed, they didnt want to wait, it was too loud, blah blah blah

but the last few days it was so packed there were lines to wilson farms at 5 when they opened, just to make reservations. the employees were there HOURS after they closed. the one hostess brought home $3k in tips alone!! just for the one night!

There was word that this was heart felt, Kuni seeing all the positives instead of just the negatives, so maybe its not game over yet. rumors had it hes been checking out spots around the area.

or maybe he’ll just sell the business. i believe he just put that sign up on saturday

He is a good guy. I wish him only the best. :slight_smile:

damn, never tried it. i love sushi.

that stinks… almost as bad as raw fish :smiley:

<-- hate fish… minus clams

Kunis was amazing. Maybe he is just relocating to a bigger place?

:frowning:

years of sushi making = carpel tunnel for Mr. Sato. = no more out of this world sushi for the rest of us. :meh:

i’ve never had sushi before…

They have good sushi in toronto :slight_smile: