O OPENING ANOTHER Downtown :P

Linkie Here

I’d probably go there more now…it was always a little out of my way.

great… right when i move

i blame you kristen :stuck_out_tongue:

haha skunk…

should have never moved. :wink:

Its not moving just opening another location…

Sounds good, hope Buffalo doesn’t botch this up like soo many other things for business.

lol… the bars and clubs down here > downtown anyday

2nd floor restaurant/bar

buffalo is moving up

on the real though, i hope it does well. i sometimes wonder how the bijou makes it with how unfortunately barren that area is in the evenings. i mean the ravers go to opium but thats about it, save chippewa

lets go buffalo

uh huh just like you were hanging out with the nsync guy. uh huh. :wink:

This will def. be awesome. Hopefully it doesn’t attract too much of the typical trash rummaging through downtown.

Despite the fact that I have lived 1/4 mile from it for over a year I have never been to O. I just checked the menu and didn’t realize that they’ve got a Japanese/Sushi thing going on. Description/review? How’s the sushi? Any food/drink specials? How’s the d-bag concentration of their typical crowd?

It will be done right.

KK

I hope it’s close to my work so I can get good sushi for lunch.

I remember when Jay and Dave started with Osaka on Main St. (across from the steer)… then they opend BLU…and had a small sushi place next to Starbucks on Deleware and Chippewa called OSAKE then O… its too bad Jay and Dave are no longer a part of it anymore. Ill def. have to check it out next time im in town.

Hell yeah, the rice bowls were the fuckin sheezy. Delicious!

fuck yea they were! That place was my regular weekend lunch when i was at adelphia. I miss it alot.

Where is the 600 block of Main in respect to where we work? I am curious now.

im pretty sure its right by studio arena where main ends, but its most of the theatre district. We can get sushi and hit up the church of scientology up the street.

yeah, as much as i hate to say it i will be surprised if they make it there. imo that section of main st doesnt really stand a chance until (if) they reopen it to car traffic.

:word:

wegmans sushi = :nono:

mmm i want sushi now.