Kurts 95 Talon

Hope it fits

thats fucking sick

we’ll know tomorrow if it does.

it’s tight but she fits

better hope that motor doent torque forward at all

motor spins clockwise and the mounts i have it shouldnt move much at all.

looks amazing

Looks incredible dude. I cant wait to see it run. Dont be a pussy and sell it a year after you are done. I hate it when guys do that and say “I got bored with it”.

kolar…;cough; :greddy2:

kurt that looks incredibly sick.

Is there enough room for the hot side of the intercooler pipes?

nice photoshop… :kekegay:

Yeah it’s all actually there except the 90 elbow that’s on the way, only thing that hits the rad is the feed line that I’ll probably move.

And at the request of Jay I’m moving the alt to the rear of the block to make more room for the 4"

looken good!

what size injectors are your running?

1600cc bosch. Figured i’ll be set when i switch to a 42R

yea im torn on witch injectors to get…thats what i am thinking though

well it was either 1080s or 1600’s there’s no inbetween. DSMlink will support any size injector so i just went with the larger.

Also it’s now back on the ground with all new brakes, it’s mobile again with the front axles in, pulled 80psi oil pressure on the drill.

All that’s left is the ic pipe, psudo exhaust, belts, wire alt and starter.

Be “careful” on those 1600’s. The resistance is higher than the stock-style injectors, and some people have luck getting them to idle right, and others don’t.

Idle has never been much of a concern, I have Fp3x’s with the 76mm TB that doesn’t have an option for a closed throttle switch and on top of that the tps sits at 10% with the throttle plate closed.

as long as it stays running then I won’t care.