Kurts 95 Talon

It was looking pretty good the other day when I stopped by. I’m looking forward to seeing it in action.

http://media.putfile.com/180-94

uh o

oohhhhh snappp

Was that an SAFC? I thought you were running DSMlink?

But congrats on getting that beast running.

AVCR

For the first time in like 2-3 years my car is NOT running and kurts is. Damm this world is messed up.

HA, i tried to call you WTF lol

did you make more HP then me yet?

To trap as hard as your featherweight honda he’ll need about 200 more horsepower to the wheels and that is above and beyond the drivetrain loss to the rear end. That shouldn’t be a problem though because the stock ummodified 6 bolt block has sustained 1600 horsepower and near 200mph traps for a full season with no apparent problems to address.

Ah, sweet. Keep this thread updated with all progress.

Although that was a pretty short clip it appears to be idling alright with your ginormous injectors. Has it hit the street yet?

no, it went up my driveway to make sure the breaks werent dragging. It idles at 1200 which is fine with me. Tomorrow i’ll take better vid i gotta set timing and stuff

ITS NOT MY FAULT!! hahahahhaha

The audio is all f/d up on that vid we tried to take, you can’t hear anything. I’m gonna end up vid tomorrow while i set idle and timing and stuff. Also we had a huge leak off the TB (I never plugged the line on it) which might explain why it was poppin real bad at 3k.

congrats Kurt! Its been a long time coming!

Way to go! congrats.

sweeeeeeeeeet

<- waits for the obligatory awd burnout video :slight_smile:

congrats kurt it seems like its been 5 years since i saw that thing last move