Kustoms for Kids (Hudson NY)

I am posting this for a friend everyplace I can. I will more then likely attend as well. Although I am not really into cars anymore, it is for a good cause. So if anyone would like to make the trip for a good cause and a day of fun, please consider it.

http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3665

Self Inflikted Kustoms (SIK) is proud to bring you our first annual Kustoms for Kids auto show. To be held on August 29, 2009 at Meadow Greens golf course, located in Hudson, New York. The Meadow Greens Restaurant and Bar will be open for business the day of the show. This years show will benefit the Hudson Dare Program and 1 other charity to be announced.

The show will be open to all years ,all make, foreign and domestic Cars, Trucks and, bikes both stock and modified . There will be first, second and third place trophies awarded in all classes along with specialty Awards like Best of Show, Best Paint, Best interior , Best Engine compartment, and more.

The gates will open at 8:00Am and registration will go until noon. Judging will begin at 1:00 Pm and trophies will be awarded at.4:00 Pm. There will be a DJ, 50-50 raffle, door prizes, contests, games and fun for the whole family. Entry fee for participants is $25 day of the show and $20 to pre register , spectators are admitted free and donations will be welcome.
If coming to the show with a club pre registration is recommended so a space can be reserved for the group

For pre registration , if interested in becoming a sponsor, vendor the day of the show ,or in sponsoring a trophy class or specialty award contact
phil @ selfinfliktedkustoms.com
bill @ selfinfliktedkustoms.com
joe_easyrider97 @ yahoo.com
selfinfliktedkustoms@yahoo.com

We will announce more details in the near future as they become avaliable . Help make this years show a success and help support two great charities

He will be signing up more then likely to answer questions.

if i remember ill head out.

yeah we’re going to need reminders for something this far away :lol

and i think that’s move-in day for me so i’m out.

im from the Hudson area, i know the Self-Inflikted guys pretty well. They have been around for over 10 years. Good bunch of guys and the place they are having the show is a golf course, and they have a decent bar from being far away from everything. Ill be attending

I’ll deff be down, I love doin shit for good causes, especially if it involves kids…but I agree with that whole reminder thing, I can be blond at times :retardclap lol

Hi everyone this is bill founder of self inflikted thanks for all the support i see coming in so far and a big thanks to mathias for posting this thread and same to you walt for the good words bro we hope to make this a yearly event and hope it grows nicely so we can continue to support our local charities. I will be on here posting updates as they become available and we will be at events all summer long handing out fliers so there will be plenty of reminding thanks again look forward to meeting everyone at the show.

we commits to supplying fake Burberry Handbags from the highest quality, at the lowest Cheap price,fake Burberry Handbags Wholesale Cheap Burberry Handbags Fake.providing the greatest service and satisfaction available! Try an order today and feel the fake-louis.com shopping experience!

i decided to come on and update this forum as a reminder since it is getting alot closer now and post up our flyer hope to see some people from here there thanks again. bill s.i.k

the show is commin along and we have a little less then 6 weeks left b4 the show. we have some more vendors that have signed on drop em wear clothing was sponsoring and now has decided on bringin there rig in and sellin there product we also had a glass etcher and a air brush artist sign on yesterday for a vendor spot the will be doin demos and will do your vehicle if you would like them to. hope to see some of you guys there, thanks in advance your support

ill be there i think.

saw this posted up on s10 forum… may take a ride out

walt whats up man? how ya been?

I’ve got some flyers at the shop - it looks like a good time. Thanks for comin over to drop those off, Bill!

It’s for a good cause, hopefully there will be a good turn out!

no problem thanks for letting me put them there and the support on here you guys are awesome thanks again.

if i have the truck back together and it looking semi decent ill prolly be down

what you gotta get done to it?

i need a new front bumper/valance, someone that can plastic weld to fix my grille and take a huge dent out of my gate… o and to fix my clutch line that went 2 days ago

would love to go. but gonna be in brooklyn for Kustom Kills and Hot Rod Thrills 9 put on by the Rumblers CC. Wish you the best of luck with the show!!!

hit 10switchbox he works at a salvage yard. i may have my shaved gate layin around after i put the combo on ill have to check. what front end do you have s10 or noma? i have a paintable noma grille.

thanks man