KYB Adjustable Any Good?

wow! thanks for the great write up! I’m dealing with an s13 and I’m looking to reduce wheel hop in excelleration. I love the handling it has now, and i don’t drift. I’m running potenzas that are pretty aggressive and stiff. Too bad there wasnt a ladder bar set up available… atleast none that I know of

Hmmm, good to know, I didnt know custom springs were so cheap.

What shock could you pair such a stiff spring rate with? The AGX’s are not made to handle anything in that range, RS*R TI2000’s are even to stiff at 5Kg front and 4.5kg rear. I know koni yellows can handle a fairly stiff spring but thats way stiffer then anything else on the market, What did your buyers run the springs on? and did the shocks last for any amount of time?

i will also like to know more about this as i have the rsr and i wanted new shocks. so pair with em n e more besides koni.

Mr 200… I wasnt talkin about my weight on the car:P, Im just giving an example as the stock springs for say my s13 will push down Alot more than these springs just with my weight on them… I wasnt trying to show that it had body roll becuase of that, just giving an example as too their relative stiffness, And my driving I dont think its bad, no sharp turns or anything Out-In-Out is what I try to do when i make those hard turns, tryin to keep a constant turning radius. Im not the best but I wouldn’t say its because of my driving. Body roll I know is there becuause i feel it when i do those turns, even though the tires i have now arnt very good and my buddy thats driving behind me tells me my car has much roll… Im wasnt even going to get coilovers, Im happy with the struts, I just need new springs.

The springs i have now is pretty much what your talking about, their lowering springs, with probably 20% more firmness, the reason Im saying I want some stiffer springs is becuase I know in the summer Im going to be tracking it alot, and im going to hate having not replaced the springs after I start to push these ones.

Thanks for the write up man It good Info.