Kyle Larson crash at end of Nascar race at Daytona today

Reliable depends on when you read the article, lol. If you read that 10 hours ago, then yeah that was accurate. If you just read it this morning, well then I guess Canadian media doesn’t have a stake in the most updated NASCAR news coverage either :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure they said that everyone would be back to watch the race today too. I don’t know how true that is though…

I watch this race every year. Something that will always stick with me is Earnhardt’s crash. I always watched him race when I was a kid. This year I had the chance to work an RV show on the infield of Daytona speedway and I walked the track.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/25/su9a4ede.jpg

This is turn 4. You really can’t tell how steep it is, but it’s really steep. It was amazing to be right there.

2 who where critical are now stable. That report will certainly help today’s race.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Drivers and Danica start your engines! Wait, what?

Yup that dude is lucky he’s not dead.

Crashes are the only reason I watch NASCAR

I like how those photos literally look like they were taken in the 80s because of Instagram and the fact that 99% of NASCAR fans still dress like they did in the 80s.

I think he meant to say gentlemen, not drivers. …or did he?

Respect to Danica for the day.

Great start to the season for my man Jimmie Johnson.